CHAPTER 14: RISK

-MATURE CONTENT-

JENNIE'S P.O.V.
10:30am

Nobody dares to talk during our trip.
Silence ate us.

The scene that I saw earlier was quite amusing yet, eye-soaring!

I HATE THAT BITCH!
AND I HATE LISA FOR LETTING IT HAPPEN!

I don't wanna get mad at her, but it hurts me a lot...

That was her EX, her first love...

Why wouldn't I be worried?

Though, I trust Lisa about her feelings for me. I just couldn't accept that one day, she would leave me just for her freakin' ex.

Well, it won't happen...

I've noticed Lisa was side glancing on me, and I could hear her breathing so hard.
I bet she feels guilty and frustrated right now. Of course, we haven't seen each other for a few days, then THAT thing happened.
-
-
-

We're already inside the elevator, as Lisa already pressed the 28th floor.

No one's still talking.

And it's deafening already!

You could only hear the rumbling sounds of the elevator.

We're just standing a few centimeters away from each other, looking straight ahead. But I could see her reflection from the elevator door.

And her face is still blank.

Why am I the only one feeling so nervous? It's ironic because she's the one who did something wrong between us.
I thought to myself then I sighed a bit.

*TING!*

I flinched as soon as I heard the elevator's bell. I've noticed that Lisa just shook her head, pursing her lips.

I've waited for her to step out of the elevator, but I furrowed my eyebrows she let me step out first.

Hmm... Now, she's being too caring and sweet?!

When we reached the front of her unit, she brought out her key card and inserted it in the key card lock.

As the door finally opened, she went inside first and put her things on the kitchen counter.

She halted at her spot as she held on the counter, not facing me.

And I was just right behind her.

"If you're going to say something...
Please make it qui—" she cut me off as she swiftly turned around and cupped my cheeks. And by then, she crashed her lips on mine.
She wrapped her arms on my body then she groped my ass.