CHAPTER 1: THE VISITOR

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

Wednesday.

It's 1 o'clock in the afternoon, when a visitor came at the auto-repair shop called: THE LAB.

It is one of the famous auto repair shops in Downtown, Los Angeles owned by the genius mechanic,
Lisa Manoban

Her receptionist, Jisoo Kim, greets the person with a warm welcome.

"Good afternoon! How may I help you?" she grins widely from ear to ear.
Maintaining a good composure, despite of the heat coming from the hot weather.

The man's brushing up his hair as he's fixing his suit, seems like a habit of his, whenever he feels anxious.

"Ah... Hmm... Well, actually... I am not a customer. I'm an old friend of Lisa's, Lisa Manoban." he utters timidly.

The visitor shows his ID to Jisoo.

And as for Jisoo, she looks at him inquisitively. She tries to analyze the man from his roots to his soul.

She has the ability to know if the person is lying or not. That's why Lisa trusts her so much.

"Alright. Follow me." she smiles.

The dark-haired receptionist accompanies the visitor to the workshop.

However, before she opens the door, they suddenly hear loud moans and screams, coming from the workshop.

"AAAAaaaaahhhhhh. Fuck!!!"

A girl was screaming as it sounds like, she's catching her breath, and in terrible pain.

"C'mon, baby. A little more! HARDER!!!"
The other woman with a deeper voice, chuckles playfully.

"L-like this??? Ugh! Damn it!!!"

"YES, baby! Just like that... Keep it going!"

"Mmm fuck! My fingers are getting numb!"

"Oh shit! That's it baby! You're doing great..."

Jisoo and the visitor feels flustered as they give each other an awkward stare.

The receptionist wished that the floor could swallow her whole.

"Argh! Baby! My hands hurt. I- I can't... Do it..."

The woman pants so loud.

"Alright. Rest for a while baby. My turn to-"

*BLAG*

Two women look terrified, when Jisoo busts through the door, then walking towards them hastily.

The angry receptionist becomes more furious, when she notices that the couple is in awkward position.

"LISA MANOBAN!!! WHAT IN THE WORLD?! W-WHAT KIND OF OBSCENITY IS THIS?! DID YOU KNOW THAT IT'S STILL 1:15 IN THE AFTERNOON, AND IT'S STILL WORKING HOURS?!" Jisoo yells.

The tall blonde woman tries to approach Jisoo. She's about to hold her bestfriend's arm.
"Jisoo... W-wait... Let me expl-"

Jisoo shoves the blonde girl's hand.

"NO! AND AS YOUR RECEPTIONIST HERE IN YOUR SHOP, YOU SHOULD'VE CONSIDERED MY SITUATION! BECAUSE THIS FACE-" Jisoo points at her face.
"THIS IS THE FIRST THING THAT YOUR CUSTOMERS WILL SEE!" she exclaims as she gives her bestfriend a fuming gaze.