CHAPTER 26: UNFORESEEN

(FLASH-FORWARD)

"What the hell are you doing here, bitch?!" The blonde woman screamed as she tried to stay still on the driver's seat.

"Get out of the fucking car!!!" The brunette yelled as she tried to tap the window repeatedly.

"You kicked her out of the team, right?! Don't let her interfere—"

"Please... Rosé... Just get out of the car... Now." The other blonde woman pleaded.

"YOU ARE FUCKING UNBELIEVABLE, LISA! TRUST ME... SHE'S GONNA GET YOU KILLED SOMEDAY..." The furious woman unbuckled her seatbelt.
"WELL, GOOD LUCK ON YOUR LAST MISSION." she said as she gets out of the car.

As the brunette hurriedly went in the car, she fastened her seatbelt and started the engine.

"What are you doing here, Jennie?! I told you to stay in Chicago. And how did you know that we're he—"

"WE NEED TO TALK."
.
.
.

(2 HOURS AGO)

JENNIE'S POV

"You're done with Lisa Manoban case, Agent Kim"

I slowly got up from my knees and wiped my tears.

I scoffed and glared at him,
"You want my badge??? Fine!
And this ugly gun! They are all yours!" I slammed them on the table. "But I won't let you remove me from this case..."

The director's eye twitched as he looked at me in disgust.

"Agent Jong In, take her gun... Now!" He yelled.

Kai immediately stood up from the chair and snatched the gun from the table.

"From now on, Agent Jong In will be handling this case. You are not allowed to go here in the headquarters for two months, without any perm–"

"DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME, SIR?!" I yelled while clenching my fists.

His eyes widened in shock,
"W-what—"

"YOU CANNOT REMOVE ME...
FROM THIS CASE!!!" I slammed my hands on the table.
"LISA MANOBAN IS MINE... NO ONE ELSE CAN TOUCH HER... NOR CAN HANDLE THIS CASE!"

Director Shin Dong threw his folder on the table and pointed his finger at me, "WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO?! I AM THE FBI DIRECTOR, AND I ALREADY MADE MY DECI—"

I quickly lunged at Jong In and took the gun from his hands. I pointed it against my head,
"REMOVE ME OR I WILL BLOW MY HEAD OFF IN FRONT OF YOU!!!" my hand was shaking as I tried to aim the gun at my temple.

Director Shin Dong suddenly felt alarmed as he stepped back from his position. In my peripheral view, Agent Jong In was trying to reach for my arm. I widened my eyes and glared at him, "Don't you fucking dare touch me, you traito—"

"Agent Kim..." I averted my eyes on the director. "I'm quite disappointed in you. That fucking criminal changed you so much." He stepped forward while his hands were inserted in his pants.
"You already had given up your body to that woman, so how come you can kill yourself?" He mocked.

I cocked the gun and pressed the muzzle against my head.

"Oh yeah? Try me..." I inhaled deeply and was about to pull the trigger.

One...

Director Shin Dong cleared his throat, but he was still staring at me.

Two...