CHAPTER 11: THE COMEBACK

LISA'S P.O.V.
2:45 PM, AUTO-SHOP

"We needed a bigger place..."
I suggested that made everyone looked at each other.

"Let me check the list of abandoned places or warehouse that we could use." Jeongyeon blurted as she typed something in her laptop.

"I guess that's a good ide-" Bobby agreed but Seulgi cuts him off.

"SERIOUSLY?" Seulgi scoffed as she took something from her wallet. And gave it to Bobby.

"What the fuck, Seulgs?! We don't have a time for carw-" then she cuts him.off again as she flipped the card that made Bobby's eyes widened.

I was curious by it and took it from his hand.

"Carwash???" I asked her questionably.

"YUP! Idiots! HAHAHA!You thought that I only owned 'A CARWASH'?!" she said cockily then we just stared at her cluelessly.

"I ALREADY HAVE 25 BRANCHES! FOR CHRIST'S SAKE! So, we can actually use the other branch in Santa Monica." Seulgi exclaimed.

"Wow! Sounds good, Seulgs!" Hanbin praised.

"Alright... Let's go!"

------------
SANTA MONICA
4:15 pm

We finally arrived at Seulgi's Carwash here in Santa Monica.
It's actually a perfect spot because we're near the beach.

It's better to be away from the city for less attraction.

"I think you're now a millionaire, Kang?" Hanbin asked showing his smug face.

"Hahaha! I don't really talk about money. You fuck ass!" then Hanbin earned a punch on his arm from Seulgi.

Eventually, we fixed and set up all the things we needed. I brought my Maserati with me, then Jisoo drove my Hummer. Then Jeongyeon, Dahyun and Chaeyoung shared the same vehicle with Jisoo.

Seulgi brought her Alfa Romeo Stelvio.
Then my Ducati was rode by Hanbin.

Bobby brought his Ford Ranger and loaded the whiteboard and other stuffs on his truck.

A great start indeed. This place is perfect!

---------

JENNIE'S P.O.V.

FBI HEADQUARTERS

I arrived now in the office wearing my
Grey turtle neck, brown pants and black leather jacket. I just felt like I wanted to wear these at times like this.

I needed to finish my files about the GDG and MANOBAN'S case

I have to track and listen to them.

Though, I could still monitor them through my phone, it's still more convenient to do it here in my office.