CHAPTER 10: THE M-TEAM

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.
2 days ago

A beautiful woman was standing in front of a tall mysterious neat looking man, holding his crane, wearing his dark blue tuxedo and a black bowtie.

"Our target have already gathered her team. We should start planning as well.
I will do my best to stop them! You can count on me, Supremo..."

The woman told the tall, stone cold man with piercing eyes and slightly pale skin.

"Can you really do it? Do you think that she could trust you?"
The man asked with a doubtful tone as he pointed his crane at her.

"Tsk! Tsk!" the woman was shaking her head then she chuckled.
"You think I'm weak?! Don't you know how capable I am of doing this job?" The woman in black leather suit blurted out.

"And I guess, I'm the best person for this job... The best person you have." The woman added.

The woman went out of the luxurious mansion and went inside her Jaguar 2019 F-Type car.

She looked at the polaroid pictures on the dashboard and running over her right thumb while holding on to it

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

She looked at the polaroid pictures on the dashboard and running over her right thumb while holding on to it.

"I will do this for you Mom and Dad..." A vengeful tear coming down from her eyes.

"You're going down to hell GDG!
This would be my sweetest revenge..."

Then she looked at the other polaroid photo.

"I'm sorry that you are involved,
Lisa Manoban...
I had no choice but to take you down with him..."

------------------------

LISA'S P.O.V.
12:30 pm

Seulgi and I have safely arrived at the shop.

She told Irene to contact their "OTHER" trusted business partners for the ammunition supply.
We have to have those. In case, Kwon Ji Yong snapped and kill us all if we didn't complete the list.

Kang's been doing that kind of business, even before we worked at GDG. Seulgi's really good at handling guns.

She could also shoot a target without looking at it.

"WOAH! THIS IS A NICE SHOP, BUDDY?!" Seulgi babbled as she wandered around my garage.

"Welcome back, Boss! They aren't here yet." said Jisoo with her hoarse voice.

She looked really tired.

"Hey, Chu!!! You should get some sleep. We can handle this ourselves, alright?" I suggested my best friend in a worried tone.

"Are you sure??? You haven't had enough rest as we—"

"No, seriously, Kim Jisoo." I cut her words then I grabbed her shoulder.
"Go home and rest for a while. Don't worry, I'll call you if I need you. Okay? Don't let me get worried about your health. It'll break my heart if you get sick because of me..." I told her as I patted her shoulder.