CHAPTER 2: DRAGON'S COVE

(a/n: BOOST slang term of steal)
.
.

LISA'S P.O.V.
At the Lab

2:15 pm

Bobby was standing in front of me.
His left hand was inserted in his left pocket of his trousers, while his other hand was holding an iced cold beer that I gave him.

"Green Dragon Group today is

bolder,

bigger and--,"

"Risk-taker..." I butted in, spinning the empty bottle of beer on the table.

Bobby drank his beer straight then put the bottle on the table and added,
"Nope... Suicidal."

He wiped his mouth and sat down facing me.

"They're really desperate now.
This BIG list is their only way to pay their debts... Unfortunately, your arrogant brother, Bambam, was in the wrong place, at the wrong time." Bobby continued.

I stopped spinning the bottle, then immediately took my second bottle of
iced cold beer from my mini fridge.

I opened the bottle and chugged the beer right away.

"Go on..." I let Bobby continue to speak.

"Kwon Ji Yong, the most notorious scumbag and the new leader of this group. He's the nephew of your previous boss, the ruthless founder, Mr. Yang. Yang let his nephew handle all the businesses because he's too old to do the work." Bobby said as he finished his beer. "So, Ji Yong was behind all of these. He was wreckless and impulsive. Bambam begged him to take him and do the boost." He added.

He took a small paper from the pocket of his jacket and showed it to me.

I took it and read the letter:

"TO THE GREAT LALISA MANOBAN!

Still alive, pussy eater?! HAHAHAHA!

I've heard so much about you!
Uncle said that YOU ARE EXCEPTIONAL!
So, I got a job for you. Since your brother had NO FUCKIN BALLS to do it. I know that you have BIGGER balls than him!
50 cars, 5 days or your imbecile useless brother will die like a pig!

P.S. I heard your Momma's working in a Bistro??? Oohh... Maybe I should eat there sometimes. This is F-U-N!

From THE DRAGON...
KWON JIYONG"

After I finished reading the letter, I quickly tore the paper into pieces. And I clenched my fist and my body started to shiver.

"Oh? So, he's worse than Mr. Y, huh?"
I mumbled as scrunched my eyes.

I threw the torn papers to the air.

"You mean to say... that Bambam's like... ALREADY DEAD!!!"
I shouted as I threw the bottle on the wall of my office. I slowly sat on the floor, hugging my knees. I cried not because of sadness, but with rage!

"SCREW YOU, BAMBAM!!!
WHY ARE YOU FUCKING DOING THIS TO ME... AND TO OUR MOTHER!" I cried harder and messier.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!!!" I whispered as I tapped my chest hard.

I balled my fist stood up quickly and I started punching the wall.

"KWON JI YONG!
DIE YOU MOTHER FUCKER!"
I threw a lot of punches using just my right fist until it got swollen.