CHAPTER 15: BAMBAM

BAMBAM'S POV

I slowly opened my eyes and started moving my fingers. My mouth and throat are so dry. I feel so thirsty.

I turned my head on the left and saw a figure beside me...

A woman.

I blinked a lot of times as I tried to focus my eyes on her.
A brunette, feline-eyes woman is sitting beside me.

Am I in heaven?

Is she an angel???

"Baby? He's awake now!" the woman uttered.

Then suddenly, someone joined the pretty girl.

"Hey, bro... Finally... You're alive... And you and I are gonna fucking talk."

I squinted my eyes and blinked slowly,

"L-Lisa?" I mumbled.

"Damn right. You're only beloved sister..." She smiled and kissed the hand of the woman beside her.

----

"What the fuck were you thinking?! Huh? Did you know how futile and ruthless Ji Yong is??? He's a monster, Bam! Are you stupid or what?!" Lisa growled at me while her hands on her waist.

I sat up groggily and leaned my back on the head board.

"I... I'm gonna fix thi-"

"NO, YOU WON'T! YOU WILL JUST STAY AT HOME! I DON'T WANNA SEE YOU LURKING AROUND THIS PLACE. NOT EVEN A SINGLE HAIR, BAM... DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT JOINING MY TEAM." My sister threatened me.

But the brunette lady pulled Lisa's arm,
"BABE! ENOUGH! He just woke up. Can you be a little human here???"

Her girlfriend said, whose name is Jennie. I smiled weakly at Jennie, but she just showed me a straight face.

Lisa suddenly turned to face Jennie,
"Babe? Can you leave us alone for a moment? Please?" She pleaded as she caressed her girlfriend's cheek.

Jennie nodded and gave my sister a quick peck on the lips before she went out.

I never thought that my sister will have a girlfriend... After Rosé...

After the door shut, Lisa faced me again.

"W-wait... You have a team? Are.. Are you boosting- I mean... Did you take Ji Yong's mission?!" I asked her, dumbfounded.

"OF COURSE, I DID! IDIOT! He would kill you... Us... And even our mother if I didn't take it." She retorted.

I inhaled deeply and tilted my head to make a crack sound.
My body is really sore for lying on the bed for a long time.

"See what you've done now?! If you just stayed in our place and kept your balls hidden, these things wouldn't happen to us..." then she leaned forward to my bed. "And I should've been living a happy life with Jennie and my auto shop!"

"Jennie? You mean... That woman that I saw earlier??? Wow, sis! You hit a jackpot!!!" I still joked around just to make the conversation lighter.

I've noticed that my sister smiled a little.

Damn.. My sister is in love again...