39. Your First New year Together

Requested by lynchie92

"Harry isn't this beautiful?" You asked the man your life as you both sat on your terrace, just staring at the stars. "It is darling, but I guess the sky is jealous of me". He said. "Why?". "Because I've the most beautiful person with me" he explained as you chuckled, cuddling deeper in him.

Usually on new year people use to throw parties and celebrate, but this year, because of this pandemic, you both didn't had a party to go in and to be honest none of you wanted to. This was your first new year after marriage and you just wanted to spend it in eachother's arm.

"I love this feeling Harry" you told him honestly. "Me too baby, it feels so good to have you close and feel your warmth in this cold winter night" he said as you looked up to meet his green eyes, just to fell in love with it once again as you both slowly kissed eachother.

"Harry it's almost 11:59 p.m." you said checking your phone as you got up. "Yeah, we are just about to enter the new year...with just you and me" he said getting up too as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Count with me babe" he said as you nodded. "7,6,5,4,3,2..." You were cut off before you could say 1 as Harry attached his lips with you, kissing you exactly at 12:00 a.m.

"I wanted to enter the new year with something great" he explained after the kiss with a smirk on his face as you laughed. "I love you bubba" you said. "I love you too kitten" he replied smiling.

"I promise this year, I'll do everything that's possible and more, to make you happy... cause seeing that smile on your face....makes me the happiest person alive baby" he said as you hugged him tightly. "I don't deserve you" you mumbled. "You do darling" Harry debated.

"I fell in love with the way you touched me, without using your hands.."

________________________________
Hey guys!
That was cheesy..but we all love cheese in pasta right? ;)

Hehe please comment down and tell me what you think about the chapter.. I really wanna know that!

Please do Vote, Share and Comment

Love each and every one of you!
*Requests are always open*
Tpwk

~AdoreuDirection