49. He gives you a back massage

Requested by lynchie92

Harry's pov:

I entered the kitchen to get myself a glass of water when I saw y/n struggling a bit with her back. She has back pain for almost a weeks now which was caused because of her lifting some extra weights in the gym last Saturday. I've always told her not to stress her body much but she always likes to be creative when it comes to gyming and she says it makes her feel more proud and better about herself, which makes me kind of happy because then she could finally stand in front of the mirror and see the strong woman which I've always adored.
But sometimes it can lead to back aches like this afterwards.

*****

"Is it your back again baby?" Harry asked you, gulping down the leftover water from the glass he held in his left hand. "Yeah, it hurts quite a bit" you answered giving it a stretch. "A good massage may help" he said, placing down his glass as he gestured you his right hand. "But I've work that needs to get done love" you made an excuse because of all the projects you needed to get done by the end of this week. "It won't be long, I promise" he said. "But-" before you could say something he grabbed your hand and lead you to your bedroom. "Harry.."

"Shh, just do as told" he said. "Lay down on your stomach" he ordered as you signed, but knowing it's hard to convince Harry after he made a decision, you laid down on the bed, "on your stomach" as he asked you to.

Harry's pov:

I've learned about back massage techniques from my mother as my maternal grandmom always had back issues. I gently lifted her t-shirt a bit and bottomed her pants as I poured some oil on the area, before letting my fingers brush through it back and forth.
"Ah, this feels incredible Harry" I heard her say after a while. "Told yeah" I replied with a wink as we both chuckled slightly.

After five minutes of me repeating my actions with some other back massage techniques I've learned, I heard soft snores coming from the love of my life which made me feel eventually relieved that my idea worked cause seeing her pain always stabs me. "Sleep tight baby, I love you" I whispered next to her left ear as I placed a gentle kiss on her forehead. "I love you Harry" I heard her sleep talk. "I love you too baby" said me.

Everyone has an addiction, mine happens to be you".

________________________________
Well my back is hurting a bit hehehe 😁

Hey guys!
Please lemme know what you think about this chapter. Was it cute or meaningless?

Please do Vote, Share and Comment

Love each and every one of you! ❤️
*Requests are closed right now*
Tpwk xx

~AdoreuDirection