1. Are we even made for eachother?

Tears keep rolling down your cheeks as you think about all the fights you had with Harry since past some days. You both don't actually need a reason to fight these days, you actually fight on almost everything possible, The things he & you say are far away from what you two mean. You even take the smallest fights really far, like the last time, when you both started yelling at each other just because a spoon wasn't kept properly on the table but you ended up by comparing eachother with your exes. How they were better.

Tears, Something you hate the most but were really accurate to express your situation right now. So, you've been sitting on your couch since past 3 hours crying. You haven't seen Harry since 3 hours when he left "our" home saying "I'm tired of your shit". You don't even know where he is, maybe in a club, studio, office, resturant or even in the park outside our home, you just don't know.

Harry's pov:

I came back home seeing the most heartbreaking thing in the world, my girlfriend of 5 years sitting on our couch crying just because I've been a dick ugh Harry what u have done to the most beautiful creature in this world?? it broke my heart into a million pieces, it's not like this is the first time I've seen her crying it's actually something I see kinda regularly these past days but that simply doesn't means I don't care about it anymore.
I quickly ran towards her kneeling infront of her. Her eyes were fluffy and red, I don't even know since how long she has been crying, when I should be here holding her I was in that fucking studio.

Y/N pov:
You saw Harry quickly running towards you and kneeling infront you. You thought he was about to say something but then he just sat there looking coldly in your eyes, maybe he's thinking about something, you don't have an idea about. You finally broke the silence by asking something you have been asking yourself since last past hours, "Are we even made for eachother Harry?"

Harry's pov:
"Are we even made for eachother Harry?" She said breaking my heart into million pieces again. I couldn't help myself anymore, I couldn't hold my tears back anymore, so I just broke down . What if she thinks we aren't good for eachother? What if she doesn't love me anymore? Is she breaking up with me? How will I live without her? I didn't knew what to say so I just clashed my lips on her and kissed her passionately...God I missed her lips so much. I missed her so much, her little things, cuddles, everything we use to do together which we lost since last past days..I missed it.

Y/N pov:
Harry kissed you so passionately as if his life depended on it. Lord you missed this kiss so much, you miss him so much you just craved for his touch.
"I'm really sorry Petal for what I did, I've been a dick since last past days, I know there some down days in a relationship but we can get over it..together, I love you I really do, Please don't leave me Sunshine I won't be able to live without you" he said his voice cracking at the end.
"I won't I promise and I love you too my cupcake" you said chuckling a bit and he hugged me so tight. Man This is where you belong.

_______________________________
Oml the first chapter of this book!
Tbh this is the first ch. I'm writing
On Wattpad I'm really sorry if that
Sucked...would love to know ur
Opinions on it.

Love each and every one of u!
*Requests are always open*
TPWK❤️
Stay tuned for more:)

~Adoreudirection