29. You sleep while writing a song

It was around 3 in the morning but you and Harry were still working on your new music. It was getting hard for you to keep your eyes open but the song needs to be completed by tommorow evening so you took another sip of your strong coffee, in an order to stay awake.

After 15 minutes or so you laid your head down on the table, still writing some lines of your new song when slowly your eyes started getting heavier as your tiredness took over you.

Harry's pov:

I was sitting opposite to y/n but so focused on my song as I placed the words one after the other. "Golden, golden, golden, as I open my eyes, hold it, focu.." as I suddenly heard some soft snores.

I then saw y/n fast asleep on the writing table as she mumbled some words I can't understand, maybe still just thinking about our new song. She looked so cute, her hands pressed against her neck as I couldn't help myself but admire her in an awe.

I then got up from my place, slowly moving closer to her as I picked her up in a bridal style, heading straight towards our bedroom.

****

You felt yourself being placed on your comfortable bed as Harry kissed your forehead, laying down next to you as he switched off the lamp wrapping his arms around you.

You felt really calm and comfortable in his arms but all of a sudden the thought of your new music came to your mind as you panicked. "Harry what about the song?" You asked him curiously. "Shh, we can finish it in the morning baby, we have the whole day" he reassured you kissing you as you gave in feeling relaxed again. "I love you" you muttered as you drifted off to sleep. 'I love you two babe, more than words can ever explain' he thought to himself, falling asleep by your side.

_______________________________________
Hey guys!
Do tell me ur pov on it I'm curious! :)

Please do vote, share and Comment.

Love each and every one of you! ❤️
*Requests are closed for some days*
Tpwk

~AdoreuDirection