58. Making my scenarios come true

You have a crush on Harry. Nothing else to be said or heard about it. You have been crushing over him since last three months, successfully without him even having a sense of it.

I mean, you just couldn't help yourself but fall for him harder by ever notification your phone received of his texts, it felt like ever time your phone beeped, it told you that, 'Hey dumb lady, you are crazily in love with Harry Styles and you are so dump to not even confess it to him.'

But you loved the way the things were. You loved how he occupied each and every single space that was left in your mind, and indeed your heart too. You loved how it was just him you thought about every single second but still played it cool during the "text sessions" you had with him. It loved how they always ended up being a little edgy each time. Intentionally, for sure.

But today, you made up your mind. you have gotten a party invitation from one of your closest friends and you have made up your mind to push your boundaries this time, to fill up your guts and take things a little too far this time.

You knew that it was now time to make one of your favorite "2 a.m." imagination scenario come true.

*at the party*

It was 9 p.m. already as your were half way through the party. The party was pretty usual, nothing special to be told about it, regardless of the fact that it's been two hours and you are still unable to take your eyes off Harry.

He was sitting on the couch in front of you in his "boy's" group. He did waved to you earlier tonight but nothing much to be said about it. It was just a casual "hello" but you are still unable to understand how in this hell world he drained all your "guts of being edgy tonight" with just a simple hello? 

"This is your moment y/n, you can't let it go", you kept telling yourself since then. Your palms were literally sweating at this time. You took a long, deep breath, trying to shut down your inner voices as you finally picked up your phone to start with your plan, which was indeed has always been the first scene of your fake scenario. 'It all started on the text right? let's end it there.' You told yourself grabbing your phone.

"Meet me out side this hall, in the corridor."
you clicked sent as you heard Harry's phone vibrating with the notification. By the time Harry took out his phone to check the notification, you already made your way through the corridor.

Harry's pov:

A text I received a suspicious text from y/n, which made me stand out outside the party hall, In this dim-lightened, lonely corridor where I am standing right now. And yes, by lonely I mean, absolutely no one is here, not even Y/n. I wonder where she is as I started moving ahead, with a thousand thoughts running through my mind.

I am sure this is just a silly prank she's trying to pull up. I mean she can never let go of pranks and all the silly stuff that makes her life as fun, precious, cute as she is. I was lost in all these thoughts, when I suddenly felt someone grabbing my arm tightly and quickly pulling me into the dark corner at one side of the corridor.

Before I could even process anything, I felt my lips being engaged in a strong, deep, passionate kiss against Y/n. The time truly stopped this time. The world stopped working for a second. Or wait, did we just escaped from the mean shits of the world?

*To be continued*

___________________________
Hiya,
So ahem,
Long time no see?
Hehe, do comment tho!
And follow me on instagram so that we can get to know eachother! Spam my dms, I love it.
Id- ms.perfectlydamaged