22. Birthday wish after breakup?

It was 1:30 a.m and you were sitting on the bed of your cold and lonely apartment as you could hear the sound of tick-tock coming from the clock and with the sink of that some notifications coming from your phone of your birthday wish.

"Hi Y/n HAPPY BIRTHDAY!, Many many returns of the day! Lots of Love❤️" and for the reply, you gave same as they were. If short, then hi, the name, thankyou. And if they were big and lengthy, then thankyou, the name and emojis. But the thing was that the emojis you were texting back, you couldn't see the reflection of it on your face.

'Why am I sad? Even after receiving so many messages and getting so much attention" you asked yourself trying to find an answer when you got a new notification from facebook, it was a look-back notification about what you did last year on your birthday. As soon as you clicked on it, the first picture that came up was of you and your ex-boyfriend Harry. 

Every since last 10 years, Harry was the first person to wish you then what happened this year? Is it just because you broke up with him 6 months back?

'Hey Y/n, if you forgot then let me tell you that you were the first person to end it all, to break up with him and you were the one who told him that I don't want to see your face every again and now on your birthday when he didn't wished you, which was your own wish, you're feeling bad?' your inner voice spoke to you.

'But it's my birthday' another voice said to you when all of a sudden you got a text from an unknown number but still you were familiar with the number, only by reading first few digits you recognised that the number belonged to Harry.

You quickly opened the text which said "Open the door, I'm standing in the corridor". 'Is he actually here?' you thought to yourself as you quickly ran towards the front door, opening it revealing your ex standing there with a big smile on his face.

"Hey angry head, come here" he said laughing and bringing you in a hug as you hugged him back tightly. "Happy Birthday, and I'm sorry I'm a bit late" he said as you couldn't help yourself as you broked down in his arms crying really hard.

"Y/n, I know that a relationship isn't possible between the two of us, you feel that and deep inside I believe it too that we don't have a future possible together and it's better for us to break apart but we are not that bad right, that we can't even wish eachother?" he said rubbing your back. "Thanks" you replied.

"Okay now I'll just leave, take care, and if anyone ever come in your life, don't forget to let me know and I know you already have an idea about what's happening in my life, you stalk me a lot yeah? I know everything", he said teasing as you chuckled. "take care of yourself" he said leaving. "Byee" you said chuckling.

You know in life sometimes the relationship or the other person isn't wrong it's just the time that's not in our favour and we can't do anything about it but yet we'd can afford a smile on the other person's face by wishing him/her on a special occasion like birthday cause sometimes, It's just fine.

________________________________________
Hey guys!
Tried something new, do tell me howz it and I'm so sorry if that sucked.

This chapter is actually inspired from a story by Rj Vashisht.
Byee
Love each and every one of you! ❤️
*Requests are always open*
Please do Vote, Comment and also follow me.
Tpwk

~AdoreuDirection