28. Zayn surprises the boys on stage

"Are you ready?" You asked Zayn. "Yeah I am but I'm kinda nervous, what if they don't like the surprise? What if they don't like me?" He said fiddling with his fingers. "Don't worry buddy, they love you okay.. they'll be so happy!" You reassured him. "I'll have to leave now, all the best Zaynee" you said as you hugged him leaving the room on his own.

'Hope that everything goes well, I can't WAIT to see there reactions!' You thought to yourself, smiling as you walked through the corridor when you suddenly felt Harry's arms being wrapped around you from the back as he kissed your cheeks. "Wassup lovely, why are you smiling so widely?" He asked you. "Nothing baby, I'm excited for ya guys performance today!" you told him. "Yeah, I'm excited to perform with my four.." he paused as he thought. "Three lads too" he sadly continued.

You then turned around to face him, cupping his cheeks. "Don't worry baby, it's going to be fine" you said kissing his forehead. "Yeah, probably" he muttered as a tears rolled down his cheeks as you quickly wiped them off. 'I'll make this better styles, I promise' you thought to yourself.

"Harry, your performance is in five" a crew member told us as Harry gave you a quick kiss before following him on stage.

You then took out your phone to text Zayn.
To Zayn: The boys have left for the stage.

*At the Concert*

You were standing in the crowd admiring the boys as they sang some wonderful songs.  They just finished with you and I when all of a sudden the starting music of "Don't forget where you belong started", by the reaction on their faces you knew they were not prepared for this, your heart beated faster then it ever can.

"Been a lot of places
I've been all around the world" someone made his appearance on stage, the spotlight not yet on him.

Zayn sang as he made his appearance on stage,

"Seen a lot of faces
Never knowing where I was" he sang as the spotlight came to him revealing that it's Zayn, leaving the crowd and the boys froze in their places as the boys looked at eachother with a "ZAYN??!!".

"On the horizon
Umm, well I know, I know, I know, I know
The sun will be rising back home" He hugged the boys, just to make them realise that it's not an illusion as an ocean of happiness took over all of us.

"Living out of cases
And packing up and taking off
Made a lot of changes
But not forgetting who I was
On the horizon
Ooh, well I know, I know, I know, I know
The moon will be rising back home" Niall continued.

"Don't forget where you belong
Home
Don't forget where you belong
Home
If you ever feel alone
Don't
You were never on your own
And the proof is in this song" they sang together as you admired them with watery eyes.

Don't forget where you belong
Home
Don't forget where you belong

"Don't forget it" Zayn said inbetween as Harry couldn't help himself but hug louis as he cried really hard in his arms. "Awe baby" he said rubbing his back.

Home
If you ever feel alone
Don't
You were never on your own" (You were never)
And the proof is in this song
Home
Don't forget it
Home
If you ever feel alone
Don't
You were never on your own (You were never)
And the proof is in this song
Never forget it, this song (Don't forget it)
No, I'll never forget it, this song (You were never)."  They ended up with a group hug, tears in all of their eyes.

"Zayn? Your back?" Liam asked him in realisation. "Yes lad..I missed you all and my fans so much that I was unable to stay away from ya guys" he told them honestly.

"And yeah even I can't believe but yeah I missed my little carrot too" he joked as Louis playfully hit his arm, hugging him afterwards. "Someone is crying huh?" he said wiping Harry's tears as they both hugged eachother for life whispering 'I missed you' to eachother.

"Well, all of the credits goes to y/n, she told me how much ya guys missed me and to be honest all of this happened today wouldn't have been possible without her" Zayn told the crowd as they cheered your name.

"I knew there had to be someone intelligent behind this" the boys joked as you chuckled with watery eyes. 'best band ever!' you thought to yourself smiling really widely.

____________________________________
I wish ༼☯﹏☯༽
Hey guys!
I'm back! thanks a lot for waiting  patiently..I love you guys so much! I tried my best in this chapter, I'm sorry if that wasn't good enough or it sucked.

And also I'm gonna publish a new chapter in every two days, like I did before so stay tuned ;)

Love each and every one of you! ❤️
*Requests are always open*
Tpwk

~AdoreuDirection