46. I wish you could hold me right now

"Hello baby!" he said through the phone. "Hi" answered you picking up the call in a cracked voice. "Y/n are you crying? What happened baby??" Harry asked you, concern could be found easily in his voice as you sniffed in response. "Y/n what happened?" He asked you again. "Harry I..I miss you! I just feel so miserable right now" you told him honestly. "I had a bad day at work and all I want is you..to hold me, I wish you could hold me right now baby" you told your boyfriend of three years who sat at the other corner of the world, busy with his tour.

"Baby take a deep breath okay, everything is fine.. I love you so much" he said and you did as told. "Where are you right now?" He asked you. "lying on our bed" you told him. "Okay, look towards your left..can you see my pillow?" He asked knowing exactly where the things are being kept. "Yeah" you answered. "Grab my pillow baby and cuddle with it, I'm right next to you okay?" he said as you grabbed his pillow, pulling it really close towards your chest as you could find his scent in his pillow, a smell that actually makes everything feel like home. "I love you so much baby, your the strongest women I've ever met" and Harry kept telling you that he loves you and how strong you are untill you fell asleep.

*Around 3 a.m.*

You felt Harry's pillow being taken away from you and soon being replaced by a comfortable, familiar bodily figure that you defined as 'home'. You felt arms being wrapped around your waist as he kissed your forehead. You opened your eyes to find Harry, who was just adoring you while smiling widely. His beautiful green eyes lit up you completely dark bedroom. "Harry?" You asked him still trying to understand wheather it's reality or an illusion.

"How could I not be here when the love of my life is sad and wants to be held?" He said as a tear rolled down your cheeks which he quickly wiped away. "Don't cry baby, it hurts so bad to see you like this, I love you and remember it's never a bad life, it's just a bad day yeah?" He said kissing you left cheek as you hugged him tightly as you cried in his chest, letting out all the emotional heaviness you held in as he just held you tightly and kept telling you that he loves you while kissing your forehead. "I love you too Harry" you said after a while as you gently kissing him. "Umm I've missed this" he said inbetween the kiss making you chuckle slightly.

"I promise to be there when you need me. I promise to hug you tight when you're lonely. I promise to wipe your tears when they fall and I promise to keep you, not for the rest of my life but for the rest of yours because you are my everything".

______________________________________
Hey guys!
Please do lemme know what you think abt this one..ily guys sm!

Don't forget I updated a new chapter in every 2 days
Please do Vote, Share and Comment

Love each and every one of you! ❤️
*Requests are always open*
Tpwk

~AdoreuDirection