52. I'll Always be there for you

*background of the story*

You and Harry broke up two weeks ago. Both of you decided to never see each other again truly because that will weaken you & it'll make it even harder to move on. Everything was going okay, until today. When you got hit in a car accident & the hospital phoned Harry.
Right now you were admitted in the ICU ward of the City Hospital, in a coma.

****
Harry's pov
"She can't talk to you, but can still hear you", the nurse said as I shook my head. "Take care" she patted on my shoulder making her exit as I stared at y/n. This situation was killing me, seeing her like this was killing the heck out of me. After we broke up, I knew I won't be able to live without her. In these past two weeks, I was in a complete mess. My life, my motive, everything seemed to make no sense. I knew I wanted to go back to her, I knew I had to get her again, I knew I wanted to meet her again, but never like this. Never at this state of time.

"Hey, how are you," I said trying to smile with my teary eyes. I couldn't even look straight into her eyes, my own vision was getting blurry. "Why y/n? Why you always do this? Why do you always make it this hard?" I said as a tear fell down my cheek.

"Remember, the last time when we got into an argument and I told you to shut up? I-" my throat felt so constructed and tight at the moment. "I never meant it this way, I never-" I broke down.

"I love you baby, I have and I always will..please don't go away from me, I won't be able to live without you," I said in a fear of losing her. "I'll make this right, I'll make us right, just give me one last chance."

"Remember once you asked me what I dream of?... I dream of growing old with you, I dream of sharing the rest of my life with you" I said taking ahold of her hand that lied in front of me. "Whenever I dream of my future, I always see you with me, by my side," I said.

"Remember when you asked me don't you care about us anymore? I do baby, I do, I do care about you, about us. In these past two weeks without you, I have realised that there is no Harry with y/n, there is no Harry without you."

"I love you baby, and I'll always be there for you." I said as I saw a tear rolled down her cheeks. I gradually brought her hand near my lips as I kissed her knuckles. "I'll always be there for you" I muttered.

___________________________
Hey guys!
So this imagine was slightly different from the others, I hope you like it & this update was especially to celebrate 205k+ views of our book..I mean it sounds so surreal, it really could have never been possible without the love and support of you guys. Thankyou, thankyou for making me feel so special, ily.

Please do Vote, Comment and Share

All the love
Tpwk xx

~AdoreuDirection