50. A flower was planted at "Happi's"

Written by __lovelyxaurora

Her work day has ended for Y/N. Seeing as it wasn't too far from her home, she decided to walk today, although this may not have been the best decision. It'd be far too tiring to walk all the way home just yet, so perhaps a refresher will give her the energy to do so. Just down the street she spots a bricked building with a sign reading "Happi's" in yellow. It's a coffee shop that she passes everyday when driving to work and somehow she's never thought to go in. Well, today is a new day after all. Why not give it a shot?

With the thought in mind, Y/N walks along the sidewalk until she makes it to the building, then pushing the glass doors open to go inside. Immediately she's hit with the scent of fresh coffee and warmth in her heart. The walls are painted a lovely cream shade, hardwood floors covered in square wooden tables and chairs. Behind those is a lounging area with a red sectional couch. To top it all off, there are rectangular windows to add lighting and a ceiling fan. This could be a new place to make a home in.

Behind the counter stands a rather curly-headed boy with black, thick-rimmed glasses. He's wearing a "Harry Potter" T-shirt, looking a bit lost as he fiddles with the pearls decorating his neck. No one else is in the shop, so maybe he's a little bored. Unable to fight her thirst, Y/N walks up to it. When the boy looks up at her, he begins to say something only for it to get caught in his throat. His eyes are wide now and Y/N wonders why.

She nervously smiles at him. "Hello."

"H-hi," he responds and it almost sounds confused.

"Can I get a..." the girl trails off, soon realizing that she really has never been here before.

Looking up at the menu, they have many different flavors and combos. Who knew that there were so many ways to make coffee? Beginning to panic at the unfamiliar items and not having an order memorized, she chooses something simple: "A vanilla latte, please?"

He nods slowly, cheeks flushing as he then scrambles to prepare the order. She notices how timid he is, but it's... adorable. The boy's got this innocence to him, like he doesn't know that his green eyes hold the essence of an angel and enough power to make her question her life choices. She's fallen for many strangers in her lifetime but it doesn't seem that she'll be able to leave without this one's number. He's just adorable. Much too cute to leave alone.

Little does she know that he's thinking the same about her.

When he turns around, handing her the coffee and straw with a "here you are," she notices his accent.

Honestly Y/N can't tell if the accent makes him cuter or hotter.

"Thank you. I like your accent by the way."

The boy's eyes widen yet again in shock. He then blinks and clears his throat. "Um, thank you," The shock turns to a smile and breathy chuckle upon realizing that it's only a girl. There's nothing to be afraid of. Pffft.

"Of course. Where are you from?"

"I come from England, actually," says Curly as he shrugs. "I just moved here a couple months back for better job opportunities."

And she returns the grin. "Really? I've been here for quite some time now. You enjoying it so far?"

He nods. "Very much. It's beautiful. And the people are lovely. You seem like one of them.."

His heart begins racing. How will she take his attempt at flirtation?

Before either of them know it a laugh is budding out of her. "Thank you! You're pretty cool yourself. What's your name?"

He just flirted with someone! And they weren't freaked out by it!

"Uh, Harry. But- not short for Harold, please," he rushes out.

She laughs yet again. "Noted. I'm Y/N. Perhaps you could tell me more? And I could show you around a bit if I could get your phone number?"

Harry's eyes have gone wide again before he's nodding excitedly in agreement.

Y/N saves his contact as "Harry in Potter merch," her leaving with a smile and Harry doing a happy dad dance that she doesn't need to know about. Little did they know that a flower was planted in a little shop that day. A flower that would bloom over spilled coffee, late night messages, stolen kisses, and dad jokes.

________________________________
A huge Thankyou to one of my dearest friend __lovelyxaurora for writing such a cute chapter for my book and bringing out such a beautiful content to all of us. I purely loved it xx

Do Vote, Share and Comment down below to tell us what u think abt this chapter.

Love each and every one of you! ❤️
*Requests are closed for some days*
Tpwk

~AdoreuDirection