32. No cuddles for 24 hrs

It was 10:00 p.m as you and Harry were sitting on the couch, watching a movie. After a while Harry wrapped his arms around your waist slowly leaning in but you had something else going on in your mind.

"Why do you always have to lean in? Can't you stay on your own styles?" you asked him playfully. "What? I need my cuddles" Harry said pouting trying to lean in again just to get pushed back by you.

Harry then frowned his eyebrows and said "Oh if that's the game you wanna play? Fine let's have a challenge....No cuddles for 24hrs". He announced angrily walking towards the your shared bedroom.

'He won't last for five minutes' you thought to yourself as you continued watching the movie.

It's been two hours and Harry is still in his bedroom. 'Shit he's probably upset with me' you thought to yourself heading straight towards the bedroom you two share just to see him laying on the bed as he quietly stared at the ceiling.

You then laid down on the bed next to him slowly placing your hand on his chest, afraid to hurt him even more. "Don't touch me, I said no cuddles for 24hrs" he said wiping his tears as he faced opposite to you in an order that his back faced you.

"Babe, I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, please forgive me love" you begged as he still didn't shared a word. 'Shit I hurted him' you thought as you tried to think of something to make it up to him as an idea clicked your mind.

"It's okay if you don't want to cuddle, but I need my goodnight kiss, can you give me one?" You said as he slowly turned to face you, looking straight in your eyes with his teary ones. "Please?" You said him again as he slowly leaned in, kissing you but without even cupping your cheeks or holding you by your waist. It was just your lips that were working against eachother in a sync.

You then slowly cupped his cheeks pulling him closer as he finally gave in. He hovered on top of you, kissing you passionate as a smile creeped on your face that he seemed to notice.

You both then pulled back almost breathless as he playfully grabbed you lower lip in between his teeth but releasing it soon after as he laid down again next to you but this time with his arms wrapped around your waist as you buried your face in his chest.

"I'm sorry" you then said looking up to meet his green, beautiful eyes. "It's fine darling" he reassured you, kissing your forehead as you smiled giving a peck on his chest.

"Happy you and me"

__________________________________
Hey guys!
Do lemme know what u think abt this chapter, I'm curious!

And also just few days left for the release of my second book "The twist of Imaginations" I'm pretty excited...are u? Hehe xx

Please do vote, Share and Comment

Love each and every one of you!❤️
*Requests are always open*
Tpwk

~AdoreuDirection