30. An after operation story

Requested by sreeja95

"Doctor would like to start with the operation in five" the nurse told you both leaving the room where you were admitted. You had an appendix in your stomach since last week and Harry thought it's best for you if you get it removed as soon as possible so right now you and Harry were in the hospital for the operation.

"Don't worry baby, it's gonna be fine" Harry reassured you gently kissing your forehead. "I know and to be honest I'm not scared about the operation" you said chuckling. "as long as your with me, nothing scares me baby" you told him honestly grabbing his hand. "All the best, I love you" he said as the nurse came in to take you to the operation theater as you nodded before proceeding.

*At Home*

Harry gently unlocked the front door of your house as you stood there with your hand around his neck and his one hand around you waist, supporting you. "Be careful baby" he told you taking a hold of your other hand as you both walked inside. He then gently placed you on the edge of your bed bending down to remove your shoes as you couldn't help but be proud on the fact that how caring he is. "You know I can do it on my own right?" you asked him. "Yeah but I'm not gonna let you, you need rest baby....please let me take care of you" he said pouting at the end as you gently kissed him. "I love you" you told him after the kiss.

"Please take some rest baby, I'll make dinner for us...Wait let me help you get ready for bed" he said as he took off your clothes soon replacing it with one of his t-shirt as you carefully laid down. "Are you sure you can make the dinner else we can order something" you told him seriously. "No need to worry when you have chef Harry!" he said showing you the biggest grin ever as you chuckled at his cuteness. "Gosh you're so cute" you told him honestly. "Yeah, but I'm your cute princess" he said as you made a "that's cliché"  face making him chuckle as he pinched your nose. 

"okay, now I'll just go and make the dinner, lemme know if you need anything" he said as you nodded in response. "I love you" you told him. "I love you too" he replied back.

"I love my eyes when you look into them, I love my name when you say it. I love my heart when you touch it, I love my life when you're in it".

___________________________________
Hey guys!
How was the chapter? Was it good, okay or just fine? Do lemme know in the comment section below!

Please do vote, Share and Comment

Love each and every one of you! ❤️
*Requests are always open*
Tpwk

~AdoreuDirection