47. Getting stuck in an elevator with him

Requested by OfficialBrainiac

Stepping into the elevator you exhaled in a relief as the elevator was empty and not filled with unwanted strangers. You hate sharing elevator with strangers, more of your social anxiety did. You pressed "14" as the door closed.

The elevator then suddenly stopped on the 2nd floor as you wondered what's wrong when just in the moment the door opened revealing a tall, handsome man. His curls were perfectly put just in place as his bright green eyes made an eye-contact with you. You instantly looked away as your social anxiety started to took over you. He stepped in as the door closed. Just around when the lift reached the 4th floor, the elevator stopped abruptly and the lights got off. 'Fuck' you said to yourself.

"Not again.." the tall man with the most perfect British accent made a comment. "I should just press the alarm button.. wait, can you just press that for me?" He said and asked a bit too quickly and noticing that you stood just next to the call button, you quickly and awkwardly pressed the alarm. Still trying to ignore the eye contact with him and tell him that you have a phobia of darkness.

"How long do we have to stay here?" You heard yourself say as you bite your lower lip as if he knew the answer. "Don't worry darling, I guess someone will be there to help us soon" getting a hint of nervousness in your voice, he reassured you. Damn his accent.

"What's your name by the way?" He tried to come up with a conversation. "How does that even matter?" You shrugged rudely as this darkness killed you, feeling guilty right after the words left your mouth. "Sorry um y/n, y/n l/n" you said.

"Are you afraid of darkness" he guessed as you nodded quickly wiping the sweat that occurred on your forehead as he slightly chuckled. "Is that bad?" You asked him, starting to get offended. "Your such a baby, you can just turn onn the flashlight of your phone yeah?" he suggested chuckling as you found yourself pout a bit. "I..I knew okay, just didn't wanted to waste my phone's battery" you debated quickly taking out your phone as turning on the flashlight, trying to get rid of the darkness as soon as possible. "Oh".

Harry's pov:

"What's your name grandpa?" She cutely asked me as I smiled like an idiot even after being called grandpa. "I'm Harry" I said, for a moment totally forgetting that we are actually stuck in an elevator until we felt a jolt which made y/n disbalance herself as I quickly grabbed her by her waist trying to prevent her from falling.

********

Harry quickly supported you by your waist and for a moment your faces were just inches away from eachother as you both deeply looked in eachother's eyes, you felt thousands of butterflies erupting in your stomach. For a moment it didn't felt as if you both were here, stuck in the elevator of this random building. Rather in some third place, a place than neither belonged to you nor him..a place that belonged to both of you, a lovely place that you can only visit with him.

Suddenly he stepped back plunging you back into reality when suddenly the lights made it's appearance in the small, suffocating square room of the elevator as the doors swung opened making "ahh" leave from both of your lips as you both chuckled before finally getting out of the elevator.

"I hope I see you later sometime" he said to you genuinely. "Sure" you said making an exit but not forgetting to leave your number at the receptionist table for him before leaving this randomly beautiful building.

_______________________________
Hey guys!
IT'S OUR HAZZA'S BDAY!!! I can't believe our angel turned 27th this year, I just wish the best of best for him. May God keep him happy, forever and ever! ❤️

Please do vote, Share and Comment

Love each and every of you!
*Requests are always open*
Tpwk

~AdoreuDirection