10. His daughter calls you Mummy for the first time

*Aerial is the name of his daughter*

You and Harry are married for 3 months now. Before this Harry was in an abusive relationship for five years. His ex-wife came home drunk every night and use to beat him. Harry tried to control himself at first  but he had enough when she tried to lay a hand on his daughter.
Harry love his daughter like anything in this world and you do too. She's so adorable, green eyes, curls just a mini version of him.

You love them both to the moon and back but there was a problem. Aerial was scared of you. Maybe because she was only four years old and seeing all those abusive stuff in such a tender age harmed her. She wasn't able to trust anyone except her daddy. Her daddy was her hero but you wanted to build that trust with her too. She still calls you by your name but that doesn't matter anything to you. You just didn't wanted to rush things. You always cook her favourite foods for her. You try to do every little thing that can make her trust you. Trust you that you will never ever lay a hand on her or his dad.

It was currently 8:00 p.m and you were planning a surprise for Aerial  and Harry. For Aerial especially.
Aerial and Harry were gone to the supermarket to bring some monthly stuff. You were right now doing the plating and decorating the room with fairy lights and perfume candles. Aerial love perfume candles and you even bring her favourite chocolates and a toy she wanted since so long. You were all done when you heard the door open and being closed right after.

Aerial and Harry came to the living room seeing all the decoration in a wow. "Wow Y/N this is amazing... thankyou" Harry said bringing you into a hug.
"Y/N you put perfumeE candles and the decoration is amazing" Aerial spoke in excitement.
"Yes Aerial you liked it? I even made your favourite food and" you playfully whisper in her ears "There's a surprise for you at the end". You said making her jump in excitement. "And for me?" Harry said pouting. "TACOS!" you said excitedly making Harry jump too. 'They both are so similar' you thought to yourself chuckling.

*After the dinner*

"The dinner was amazing Y/N" Harry and Aerial said together. "But y/n my surprise?" Aerial spoke excitedly. "Just a minute" you got up and walked towards your room to take the chocolates and the toy you bought for her.

"Here it is" you said as you came back to Aerial holding all the stuff in your hands. You were trying to seek Aerial's reaction but then a tear roll down her cheeks.

"You bought this for me?" She said crying. "Ofcourse babygirl" you said picking her in your arms and wiping her tears. "I love you mommy" Aerial said hugging you tightly. You were shocked as you couldn't realise what she just said. You looked towards Harry to see him in tears and you didn't even realised you were crying untill Harry came to you and wiped your tears, hugging both of you so tightly but gently full of care, trust and warmth. This is something you can live a million years for. "I love you too Aerial" you said.
"Thanks mommy" Aerial said making you both chuckle cause that was exactly the same thing Harry said the first time to said 'I love you' to him.

"I have the most beautiful family in the world, it's something I've always asked for.. thankyou y/n for making our life beautiful" Harry then mentioned hugging you both even tighter.

________________________________
Hey guys!
Please do tell me if you liked the
Chapter would love to know.

Please Vote, Share and Comment

Next chapter soon!

Love each and every one of you! ❤️
*Requests are always open*
Tpwk

~AdoreuDirection