33. Drunk fun with Gemma

Requested by OfficialBrainiac

It was around 1:00 a.m. as you and Gemma were super drunk at 'Night's Bar'. You both thought that it's best to inform Harry about it, which is actually a good idea but the problem with that is...you both were way to drunk to do it properly.

You then somehow dialed Harry with a lot of giggles shared between you and Gemma. "Hello?" Harry said through the phone in his sleepy night voice. "HI HAZZ!" you greeted him excitedly for no reason chuckling right after. "Are you drunk?" he asked you. "Yup" you both answered him like two years old. "Gemma? Where are you both? I'm coming to pick you guys right now" he said.

"We're at Na...Naz...Niee" Gemma makes a cute angry face as she finds difficulty to pronounce the name correctly.

"UGH..FUCK THE OWNER OF THIS BAR...FUCK HIM..FUCK THE HELL OF HIM!! Who keeps such a weird name of a bar" she said. "Nigh..Nigh.." Gemma tries again as Harry cuts him off. "Night's Bar?" he guessed. "YEAH!" you both cheered laughing loudly. "I'll be there in five" he said hanging up.

"I need a boyfriend" you told Gemma honestly. "Oh, how about that guy" she said pointing out a guy at the bar. "NOOO! I like Harry but.....oh wait! Harry is my boyfriend!" you then suddenly said in realisation, as you both bursted in laughter.

After a minute or so you finally saw Harry coming towards you as you waved at him. "Harry!!" you said hugging him as he hugged you back. "Oh I love your long legs!" You said grabbing what you thought was his leg, but was actually his cork.

"Oopsie... Little Harry wants to come out and play hehe" you laughed releasing his manhood as you could feel him controlling himself as it somehow did turned him on.

"Okay y/n and Gem, let's go" he said as you both followed him to his car, laughing and giggling on the way. He then dropped Gem to her house and started his journey to your and his as you never actually realised when you fall asleep on the front seat of your car.

Harry's pov:

I reached our home as I saw y/n sleeping peacefully on the front seat, smiling as I wonder what she's dreaming of.

Not wanting to wake her, so I picked her up bridal style leading both of us to our shared bedroom as I carefully laid her on our bed. She looked so peacefull and cute, making me feel so lucky by the fact that she's mine.

I laid down next to her, wrapping my arms around her waist, pulling her closer as she cuddled deeper in me. "I love you darling...I know I don't deserve you but since your mine, I'll never let you go...never ever!" I said kissing her forehead as I felt asleep next to the love of my life.

______________________________
Hey guys!
Does that sucks? Do lemme know what you think abt the chapter in the comments section below.

I swear to God the best time of my day is when I sit down to read ya guys comments, it makes me so happy..makes me feel as if I worth something. Thank-you ily all so much. ❤️

Please do Vote, Share and Comment
*Requests are always open*
Tpwk

~AdoreuDirection