51. Kiss me to get Inside

Things haven't been working much favorably between you and Harry since yesterday, after that silly morning argument you two shared. Being honest, the reason of your argument wasn't big enough, but the direction it led to was. Words went out of your mouths before you could actually process it. Since then, you guys haven't shared a word with each other and through all this chaos, now, it even became hard to predict that who is actually giving the silent treatment, if it's actually a silent treatment or the two of you just ran out of words.

It was currently 8:00 p.m. as you were heading towards your car, parked in the parking lot of your office when you received a text from Harry.

From Harry, Hey, I guess I've forgotten my pair of our house key at the office. Can you come sooner?

You were actually glad to be finally hearing something from Harry, even if that still not being his voice. The drive from your office to home wasn't long so you informed him that you're going to be there in five. You got inside your car and turned on the engine as you started driving home.

Much in your favor, you didn't had to address much traffic on your way back home and you reached a few minutes earlier than expected. You parked your car in the driveway and grabbed your purse before getting out of your car. It was a lovely winter night as you took a deep breath, enjoying the cool air touching your nostrils before heading towards the front door where you saw Harry sitting on the stairs. You guys made an eye contact which made him get up from his place but without exchanging a 'hi' or a quick smile. To be honest, this was frustrating, you hate fighting with him and you know he do too but here you were, standing in front of each other, staring as if one of you was just about to say, 'I'm Sorry, I don't think I caught your name?'

He moved to a side, gesturing you to make your way to the front door and open the door for him so that you guys could get inside. You did as he expected you to until the last moment where the key was already stuck in the door lock and you just needed to rotate it clockwise in an order to open the door when an idea struck you and you pulled out the key again. You turned towards you back where he stood, looking confused. "You want to get inside?" you asked him unable to hide the smirk that appeared on your face as he nodded. "Kiss me in an order to do so." You demanded as a "What?" left his mouth. "I guess you heard me correctly" said you. "Do you think this is the time to do this? Here, in this cold winter night, when I am stuck outside my house". He defended but you could sense that even he found this night "romantic" with the little softness in his voice. "I have already demanded my will" you told him.

He stepped closer towards you making your back rest on the door. He got so close that you could actually feel his hot breath on the side of your neck. "Oh, you did?" he said and as the first rule of 'smirks', even he wasn't able to hide it. 

"Yeah" said you. "Oh, then nobody's will should be left incompleted" he said attaching your lips with his. "Especially the one from my lady love" he somehow managed to say it between the kiss.

"I'm sorry" he said as you pulled back, staring in his sparkly green eyes, the temperature, the atmosphere, the surroundings making it look more beautiful than they already are. "I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have said those things." You admitted, kissing his soft pink lips again, as you can never get enough of it. "Shall we get inside and cuddle please? I've missed you" he said cheekly, resting his head in the crook of your neck as you finally unlocked the door as you guys went inside the beautiful and warm place you guys love calling 'Home'.  

___________________________________
Hey guys!
Ahh, after a long time hehe..So here was a short creation from me, please do lemme know in the comments section if you guys liked it.

& Also idk I feel like my writing style has changed a bit, lemme know if it has.

Love ya! ❤️
Please Do Vote, Share and Comment
Tpwk