4. A horror story

You and Harry were cuddling on the couch. It was around 10 p.m and you were really scared cause you both just finished watching "IT". You couldn't forget that scary look of 'IT' (it's the name of the ghost in that flim). You buried you head deeper into Harry's chest everytime you think of that character. Harry noticed it and chuckled slightly. Harry already knew that you are scared of stuff like that.

"Y/N", Harry said quietly but enough for you to hear. "I have a story to tell you" he said and you nodded your head in an approval for him to continue.

"You sure? Cause it's a hooorror story, I don't think you are strong enough to hear it" he said slightly teasing and to be honest you didn't want to hear the story but you didn't wanted to look weak in front of him too. "I guess I am strong enough...so tell me your "Horror Story" you said air quoting 'Horror story' as if you weren't scared at all but....yeah you know(*_*)

Harry started, "Okay so it was a strange dark lonely street of London. It was around midnight and there was a homeless man looking for help..he knocked at a door seeking for help, he begged to the owner of the house to let him stay for the night, 'Can I please stay at your house for a night? I'm homeless' said the man.
'Okay you can sleep in my daughter's bed with her for the night but promise me not to hold or talk to her no matter what' said the owner".

*You gulped hard*

Harry then continued, "Then the man did as told and slept in her daughter's bed with her without saying a word to her".
'Hold me please', said the daughter. 'I can't I'm sorry I have promised your dad'.

'Please hold me I'm so cold' the daughter pleaded. The man couldn't resist her voice and decided to hold her.

Harry ended the story then looking into your eyes trying to seek your reaction on it. I mean you were scared a bit but that story wasn't "Horror" at all. "So?" You said.."What was SO scary in that Harry" you said chuckling a bit.

"THE NEXT MORNING" Harry suddenly shouted making squeal. You then realised that the story wasn't just over yet. "So, the next morning" Harry spoke again, "the man said sorry to the owner of that house cause you know he broke his promise. The man said, 'I'm sorry I had to hold your daughter but she was really very cold to be honest'.
The man got confused for a second cause the owner didn't looked angry at all but then the owner coldly said "Yeah I know she's dead for two days".

Harry finished his story and you got really scared and hide into his arms for him to protect you.
"Don't worry babe I'll protect you and I hope you aren't dead just yet" he said chuckling and you playfully hit his arm. "Ouch". "I'm not dumbo wbu?" You said chuckling.
Harry suddenly got pale and with cold eyes he said, "Well, you never know" ;)

_____________________________
Hey guys!

You can read more such stories if ya interested;)
@https://www.scaryforkids.com& Tbh my fav scary story is "elevator to hell" - @https://www.dontturnaround.com/stories/elevatortohell

Really curious to know ur povs on that!
Please vote , share and comment
*Requests are always open*
Love each and every one of you❤️

Next chapter soon!

Tpwk:)
~AdoreuDirection