41. Just when you thought you've lost him

"Harry you need to be a bit more mature" you shouted at the top of your lungs as situation started getting intense, God what a good start of this morning.

"Oh yeah..I need to act mature? All I asked you was to come home earlier yesterday because I wanted to show you something and you couldn't even do that?" He asked frustratedly. "I tried to! After you texted me that if I could come earlier I did told you that I'll try but I can't confirm because I had meetings Styles!" You explained. "Oh yeah? Meetings?? Can't you just have postponed them for me "MS.CEO", he debated air quoting 'Ms.CEO'. "You're a bitch" words left your mouth as sadness and hurt flashed over Harry's face. "Shit shit.. Harry I didn't mean it..I'm sorry..hey listen Har..!" You tried to apologise immediately but Harry walked out of your bedroom.

'Shit, I you shouldn't have called him a bitch. He probably hates me now' you thought to yourself sitting at the edge of your bed with your head in your hands. 'I hurted him so much...he probably won't love me anymore' tears felled down your cheeks as sad thoughts took over you. You thought it's best to give him his space right now and talk to him later about it and apologise for hurting him to this level. 'Hope everything get's fine'.

*In the evening*

It was around 7:00 p.m now but you and Harry still haven't shared a word with eachother. The whole house was completely silent and it started getting pretty cold too, so you thought of making hot chocolate for yourself.

Holding the mug in your hand, you entered your backyard to admire this cold weather. It felt like as if it was going to snow when you gently took a sip of the hot chocolate. Enjoying the weather, you started feeling a bit lighter and better when all of a sudden the thoughts of your fight with Harry feared you. 'He's probably gonna leave me' you thought to yourself and thinking about that, tears started rolling down your cheeks.

Harry's pov:

I was lying on the couch of our living room when I heard sobbings coming from the backyard.

I got there to see y/n standing there with a mug in her hand, which she pressed tightly against her chest and she cried silently. The vision in front of me actually broke my heart, I know she called me a bitch earlier in the day but I also know really well that she never meant it and seeing her like this, wasn't something I'll ever want.

I got closer to in a way that I was now standing behind her, when I slowly wrapped my arms around her waist.

*****

You felt Harry gripping your waist from the back as he pressed you tightly against his chest, whispering 'it's okay'..'it's fine' against your left ear.

"Harry, please forgive me.. I never wanted to call you a bitch..nor I mean it. Please don't leave me, I'm sorry..I love you so much, please don't hate me" you told him all at once in a fear of losing him forever. "Hey hey hey, Y/n it's completely fine" he said turning you to face him. "I forgive you okay and I don't hate you..I never can" he explained. "I'm sorry, I would have came earlier yesterday if that was possible, but I couldn't Harry..the meeting were impossible to postpone" you explained hugging him. "That's fine...but do you know why I asked you to come earlier from the office yesterday?" He asked as you nodded your head no.

Then a smirk appeared on his face as he kneeled down taking out a velvet ring case from his pocket before opening it and revealing a diamond ring and you stared at him completely shocked. "Ms. Y/n L/n, will you be mine forever?" He asked you in his famous British accent as you quickly nodded you head yes as he rolled the ring in your finger. "I love you so much Harry" you told him as you couldn't believe he actually proposed you.

The moment he got up it started snowing lightly. The moment just felt perfect as you both stared in the eyes of eachother as he kissed you. The kiss was filled with all the love and care in this world. Everything just felt perfect at the moment.

___________________________________
Hey guys!
Please do lemme know what you think abt this chapter..I'm waiting for ya comments!

Please do Vote, Share and Comment
*Requests are always open*
Love each and every one of you! ❤️
Tpwk

~AdoreuDirection