44. From this moment on

Requested by lynchie92

Harry's pov:

"Sweet creature, sweet creature
When I run out of road, you bring me home
You'll bring me home" I finished singing the last line of sweet creature as my audience glanced at me in an awe. I loved this feeling, this feeling of making my crowd happy.. I just love seeing smile on their faces.

I started thinking about the song to sing next as the thought of my lovely wife, y/n came to my mind. She's a singer too and one of the most precious person in my life. She's my everything, she's on the tour to at the moment, but probably not with me.  I missed her so much. Then suddenly I thought of singing our wedding song, it's a song y/n loves to hear from me the most. The beautiful song is preciously named 'From this moment on' by Shania Twain. I still remember holding y/n by her waist as we both did waltz on our wedding day on this beautiful song.

"Okay lovelies, the next song is 'From this moment on' by Shania Twain'' I announced as the crowd cheered. "I usually love singing this song to my wife, but as you all know she's on her tour at the moment as well, so it'll just be me tonight" I said playing the starting music.

"From this moment life has begun
From this moment you are the one
Right beside you is where I belong
From this moment on"

"From this moment, I have been blessed
I live only, for your happiness
And for your love, I give my last breath
From this moment on" I sung smiling a little too widely as the thought of my beautiful wife came to me, I just wish she was there with me.

"I give my hand to you with all my heart
I can't wait to live my life with you I can't wait to start
You and I will never be apart
My dreams came true because of you" I continued singing.

"From this moment, as long as I live" I heard a female voice I'm really familiar with. 'No..No..this isn't..it isn't..it's not y/n..she's on tour..it can't be her' I thought to myself. 'But I wish she is' I prayed before turning my head in the direction from where the voice was being heard to see the love of my life standing at the corner of the stage, smiling as widely as I did.

"I will love you, I promise you this
There is nothing, I wouldn't give
From this moment on" she sung coming closer to me. "Surprise!" She wispered in my ears as I quickly got of my guitar and picked her up in my arms bridal style, finally getting to smell the scent I called home as the crowd cheered our names.

"You're the reason I believe in love
And you're the answer to my prayers from up above
All we need is just the two of us
My dreams came true because of you" we both sung with her still placed protectively in my arms as Mitch played the music for us.

"From this moment, as long as I live
I will love you, I promise you this
There is nothing, I wouldn't give
From this moment, I will love you
As long as I live from this moment on" we ended as I placed her down before attaching my lips with her and kissing her hungrily cause I missed her, only I know how tough these three months without her was. "I love you" I told her honestly. "I love you too cupcake" she replied back, smiling.

"I guess it'll be "us" tonight" I told my crowd with a wink and a mischievous smirk on my face which was just enough for the crowd to get what I actually mean ;)

___________________________________
Hey guys!
Firstly, if u haven't yet, go and listen to "From this moment on" from Shania Twain.. it's just amazayn! ❤️
And please lemme know in the comments section about wheather u liked this chapter or not.

Please do Vote, Share and Comment

Love each and every one of you!
*Requests are always open*
Tpwk

~AdoreuDirection