Hiking

A/n: Shut the fuck up. Anyway.

"Hurry the hell up!" Bakugou had called from the other room, making you flinch. You had been trying to put this off for quite a while now, just wanting to stay home and relax during the break. However, you knew this was one of Bakugou's favorite hobbies, if not his first. And so, zipping up the hiking bag, you slung it over your shoulder before leaving the bedroom.

"Sorry," you uttered, a sheepish grin on your face as you walked over to your boyfriend who was standing by the front door. He made a deal to roll his eyes as you slipped on your shoes before pulling open the front door.

"You got everything? Cause I swear to god (Y/n) if we get there and I find out you didn't bring something important I'm gonna blow your fucking head off," he drew his brows as he looked at you, eyeing your bag as he just wanted to make sure you had everything. This was your first time doing something like this together, so he didn't want anything to go wrong. Before you had only done small things like going shopping or hanging out at a park, never anything to this degree, and he would hate to have it all crumble to the ground before it even began.

"Don't worry, I know how important this is for you so I made sure to triple check!" you said, your smile becoming more genuine as you stepped out the door. He just sighed, grumbling a little 'good' before the two of you were off. 

. . .

Turning off the engine, you pulled out your key and leaned back into the seat of the car. Looking at the mountain, you pursed your lips. It was quite tall and you weren't particularly excited about scaling it. Bakugou had been constantly telling you that it was fine and you were just being lazy, which was probably true, but it was still the way you felt. But, you would push through it. Perhaps you would even like it.

"You ready or are you gonna pussy out?" Bakugou asked, unbuckling his seatbelt. He had been acting pretty aggressive about this lately, more aggressively than he typically treated you. You just chuckled and shook your head, though, unbuckling yourself as well and opening your car door. "Good. Well, I picked a safer and shorter route for you cause' I know you're new at this, so if you can't handle this I ain't taking you on any more hiking trips."

"Trust me, if I can't handle this I don't want to go on any more hiking trips," you said, getting out of your car and heading to the trunk. Bakugou gave you a death glare and you laughed. "Kidding!" you popped open the trunk and let it open, pulling out the bags you had packed. Bakugou took his, tossing it on. 

After getting your stuff, the two of you headed to the start of the hiking route. At the start was a guide, talking to a different group of friends. Bakugou had walked over and you had followed, feeling like a clueless child in a new environment. As the group left, Bakugou approached the guide and began asking questions that you couldn't quite understand. So, you just stood there awkwardly, waiting for what information your boyfriend was receiving at the moment.

"No animals," Bakugou had said after he had stepped away from the guide with you. "Other than bugs and rodents, obviously. The only rule is to stay on the track and the usual." You did not know the 'usual' but you would feel stupid asking so you merely nodded, following him to the start of the trail. 

"You said this was a shorter trail, right? How long will it take?" you asked, feeling a bit nervous about how long it would take to be out here. He scoffed, as though annoyed at the question, before clicking his tongue.

"Like, 2-3 hours," he said, crossing his arms as he cocked an eyebrow, looking at you.

"Wh-" your eyes widened. "2 hours? It'll be getting dark when we reach the top!" you said. You had left rather late to go hiking. You were surprised it was even still open if it took up to 3 hours to get up there. It wasn't quite the actual time spent, you knew it could get worse when it came to hiking, it was more the fact that night would be dawning when you reached the top, let alone when you came back down. Or was there some sort of special way to come back down? It's not like you knew.