New Years

Class 1-A was all gathered together, having a new years party. Not all the classes were doing it, and that's one of the reasons Y/N was able to convince Bakugou to come.

Izuku was handing out drinks, too nervous to actually go out and party with the rest.

Iida was patrolling the area, typical. And everyone else was just having fun.

Kirishima and Denki approached Y/N and Bakugou "Yo guys! Lit party, right?" Denki asked, taking a sip from a cup (sadly not a red solo cup). Kirishima nodded "Yeah! It's super manly, too!" he smiled. Y/N smirked as he looked down at the bunch. "Yeah, it's pretty cool for a new years party, I'll have to admit." Y/N said, "I've seen better." Bakugou scoffed and took a sip from his drink.

Time Skip

Everyone began counting down from 10. People were getting into pairs, preparing themselves for new years kiss.

Y/N already had an idea on who he wanted to be his new year's kiss.

"5, 4!"

Y/N walked in search of the person.

"3, 2!"

Once he spotted them he walked behind them.

"1!"

Y/N had grabbed onto Bakugou's shoulders, spinning him around and smashing their lips together. Bakugou's eyes widened and he stumbled back a bit. However, Bakugou soon melted into the kiss.

The two shared a sweet and savoury kiss. Once they pulled apart from each other they both stared into each other's crimson red and E/C eyes.

"I love you, Katsuki~" Y/N announced, making Bakugou blush more "Love you too, fucker," he responded. Y/N smiled at this and kissed him again. Of course, Bakugou kissed back and they shared an equally long kiss.

A/N: Sorry if it's short I couldn't find a way to make this a minimum of 400 words like I normally do, hopeful this suffices anyways?