Cute (LIME)

"I love you" "Gross." "We're dating." Y/N reminded, chuckling, a fond smile set upon his features. He leaned in for a kiss when Katsuki tilted back a bit "Gross.". Y/N laughed again before going for another kiss, this time succeeding. Katsuki sat there for a while, before giving in and ultimately kissing back. Y/N smirked against his lover's lips and pulled back "Not gross anymore, eh?" he teased, making Katsuki blush lightly "Fuck you!" he scoffed, looking away. "Aww~ I'm sorry, cutie~" Y/N apologized, hugging Katsuki softly. "Whatever," Katsuki muttered, going limp in Y/N's arms. The two sat for a bit before Y/N slowly released Katsuki.

 "So, what were we doing again?" Y/N asked, looking around the prospect. Katsuki raised an eyebrow at Y/N "What?" he asked, "What were we going to do?" Y/N repeated, "Class just ended like, 15 minutes ago?" Katsuki recalled, making Y/N remember "Oh that's right!" He laughed "You're such an idiot." Katsuki rolled his eyes. Y/N nodded "Why thank you." he responded, beginning to walk again. Katsuki jogged up behind Y/N, before going back to his usual walking speed. "Who's house?" Y/N asked, his posture dull "Yours. Duh." Katsuki replied like Y/N was dumb in the head.

Once the two boys made it to Y/N's house, he quickly pulled out his key and unlocked the door, swinging it open "I'M HOME!~" Y/N called out "You live alone." Katsuki stated, "Yeah, I know." Y/N said, beginning to take off his outdoor things.

Katsuki walked to the couch and plopped onto it, pulling out his phone to see if anything important was on it as Y/N lazily took off his things.

After Y/N was done, he walked to Katsuki and plopped down beside him "Heyo, cutie." Y/N greeted "I'm not cute." Katsuki responded, not taking his eyes off the small screen in his hand. "Yes, you are~," Y/N said, leaning towards Katsuki. "No, I'm not," Katsuki muttered, turning off his phone. Y/N shifted a bit and grabbed onto Katsuki, shifting his position as well. Y/N leaned in and put his face in the crevice of Katsuki's neck "Yes, you are~," Y/N purred, making Katsuki shiver from the feeling of Y/N's hot breath washing over his neck. Katsuki let out a small undescribable noise before relaxing his newly tensed body "N-No-" he breathed out as Y/N licked a long stripe on Katsuki's neck. Soon enough Y/N was sucking, licking, and nibbling around Katsuki's neck, attempting to prove a point. Katsuki let out a shaky sigh "Augh- Fuck you!" he breathed out once more, tensing when Y/N nibbled a certain spot.

The two were both in bliss, with Katsuki having a very pleasurable feeling from his neck, and Y/N who got to hear his boyfriend be adorable.