Baking (SHITPOST-Y)

YN and Katsuki were in the kitchen. Y/N was looking over his iPad that had an easy list of ingredients and how to make them into cupcakes. "This is idiotic," Katsuki said as he was retrieving the ingredients as Y/N announced them. "Well, it's a good way to bond." Y/N responded, following the sentence with another ingredient "Aren't we bonded enough?" Katsuki asked in an annoyed tone "Definitely not." Y/N finished, setting the iPad onto a holder. "Besides, I made sure there weren't many instructions. If we did something too confusing you'd go crazy." Y/N said. sorting out the small number of ingredients. "I would not." Katsuki said defensively, glaring at Y/N "Yes. Yes, you would" Y/N simply said.

The taller male began to read out the instructions out loud "Holy shit slow down!-" Katsuki said, fumbling around. "Sorry, preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius." Y/N said. Katsuki went to preheat the oven. "Uh..." Katsuki murmured "Don't fucking tell me you can't preheat an oven." "I can preheat an oven! It's just your oven looks like a fucking washing machine!" Katsuki scoffed "That's what all ovens look like." Y/N said, preheating the oven "Well, not mine." Katsuki replied, "I'm pretty sure it looks exactly like this." Y/N replied, "NO IT DOESN'T." Katsuki growled, "Fine, jeez." Y/N said, going back to the iPad.

"Mix butter and sugar together until fluffy and add eggs and vanilla essence." Y/N read. "Sounds easy enough" Katsuki sighed, going to the counter and putting some butter and sugar into a bowl and grabbing a whisk. Y/N was looking around for a certain amount of eggs "Doesn't say how many eggs or vanilla to add." Y/N says "I'm pretty sure it's normally two eggs." Katsuki said, stirring the butter and sugar like his life depends on it. "Pfft, whatever Imma put three eggs for the funs of it." Y/N said "You're going to kill us" "They're just eggs." "That will kill us." 

Once the butter and sugar looked and felt somewhat fluffy Y/N grabbed the three eggs "I don't think this is fluffy, Katsuki." Y/N said, grimacing over the strange looking substance in the bowl "Does it look like I care?!" Katsuki said, grabbing two eggs from Y/N and smashing them against the side of the bowl, letting the yoke drip into the bowl "Katsuki." "What?" "The majority of that is eggshells." "Whatever" "Now you're going to be the one to kill us."

Y/N took the vanilla extract and began to drip small amounts into the bowl. "Hurry up!" Katsuki growled. Y/N glared at him and shook the bottle violently "Holy shit, Y/N!" Katsuki hooted, reaching for the vanilla. 

After that was over Y/N looked back at the instructions "Fold in flour and mix well." he read aloud. "How do we do that?" Katsuki asked "Maybe we-" Katsuki shoved his hands into the liquidy substance "KATSUKI GROSS." Y/N cried "SO WHAT?" "WE'RE EATING THAT!" Y/N said looking over Katsuki who didn't remove his hands "Get me the fucking flour!" Katsuki demanded. Y/N rolled his eyes and got the flour. Y/N gently tipped the bag "Y/N! That's not how you put in flo-" before Katsuki could finish the weight surprised Y/N and a waterfall of flour poured into the bowl and upon Katsuki's hands. "FUCK" "SHIT".

Katsuki continued to 'fold and mix' the substance as Y/N got rid of as much flour as possible. Once that was done Y/N read the next instruction "Place in twelve cupcake cases." he says "Ok that's easy." Katsuki says, reaching for the cupcake tray. Y/N nods and grabs a big wooden spoon.

Y/N scoops up some of the thick yet liquidy sludge in the bowl and slaps it into one of the cupcake things. Katsuki scoops some of it up as well, yet with his hands. 

Once all the things are filled Y/N grabs the tray and asks Katsuki to open the oven door which he does. Y/N places the tray into the oven and closes it, brushing off his hands. "How many minutes?" Y/N calls back to Katsuki who was leaning against the counter near the iPad. Katsuki glances at the iPad for half a second "30 minutes." "Kay".

After Y/N sets the oven he walks back. After about 5 minutes of sitting in silence Y/N glances at the iPad. "Hey, Katsuki." "Yeah?" "This says 20 minutes." "Well go fix it!" he says. Y/N nods and goes back to the oven, trying to find out how to stop it "See? Your oven is fucking confusing." "Yeah... Here!" Y/N presses off "BITCH!-" "What?" "It's going to un-heat now! Now we have to take more time to do this! Fuck!" Katsuki scoffs. Y/N rolls his eyes "Whatever" as he preheats the oven again.

"It was only 10 minutes..." Katsuki mumbles, crossing his arms "Aw~ Don't be so hot-headed." Y/N says, kissing Katsuki softly.

Once the two hear the oven beep Y/N goes over and sets the oven for 20 minutes. He walks back over next to Katsuki who was washing his hands "You know it wasn't necessary to mix with your hands, right?" Y/N asked, smirking as he watched Katsuki struggle with getting the goo off. "You're not washing your hands right-" "Well what the fucks the right way?!" "Here-" Y/N walks behind Katsuki and slithers his hands over top Katsuki's, helping him with a washing technique that got practically all of it off in a single 7 seconds wash. "Fuck." Katsuki grunts pulling his hands away from Y/N's. Y/N chuckles and walks back to the extremely messy counter.

After the last 15 minutes past, Y/N went and grabbed the tray from the oven, setting it on the counter. Y/N grabbed the already made frosting and handed a blue and purple one to Katsuki.

Katsuki was bored of the entire thing and simply squirted the blue and purple frosting upon the cupcakes without care. Y/N however, was different. He was squirting it on carelessly, with care.

After the cupcakes were done they all looked like shit. There were ingredients everywhere and the frosting on the cupcakes somehow got onto each other. Y/N reached in and grabbed a cupcake that Katsuki decorated "FUCK!" Y/N shouts. Katsuki looks at him "What?" "We forgot the cupcake paper things!" Y/N cries as he attempts to pull the cupcake from the tray as it breaks and sticks. "Well, shit." Katsuki rolls his eyes and reaches for a cupcake Y/N made, and of course, that stuck, too. 

The two boys ended up having small remains of what used to look like a meatball covered with toothpaste. Y/N took a bite, followed by Katsuki. Y/N immediately spit it out whilst Katsuki chewed it for one more second before gagging. 

In the end, they agreed to not bake together ever again.