You Know Why? (SHORT)

"Hey," [Y/n] looks at Bakugou. Bakugou rolls his eyes and looks back at the [H/c] haired male "what?". "I love ya'" [Y/n] smiles warmly. Bakugou blushes softly, not expecting that so suddenly. He rolls his eyes again and looks away, tch'ing. "C'mon, you love me, too." [Y/n] chuckles. Bakugou hmphs, lowering his head slightly.

  [Y/n] moves so he's behind Bakugou, wrapping his arms around his waist. Bakugou tenses up slightly, pursing his lips. "You know why I love you?" The [H/c] haired male asks, resting his chin on Bakugou's shoulder "It's cause' you're amazing. And not just in a cliché way.".

  Bakugou furrows his eyebrows, looking at [Y/n] from the corner of his eye. "You're so determined and confident. Strong-willed and even if you refuse to say, care about those you love the most. Those are all traits of someone who's purely amazing." [Y/n] smiles as he speaks. "And if you want me to be a douche, your body isn't any less from great than your personality.". Bakugou's face turns a bright red with each word [Y/n] speaks. "You're extremely beautiful, to put it simply. Handsome and beautiful. Sure, you can be quite the asshole-ish hothead but no one really tried to contain you like I have, and with patience and perseverance I can really see your true colours. Your amazing, beautiful, and wonderful colou--"

  Bakugou turns and puts a finger on [Y/n]'s lips to silence him. "I━ love you, too." Bakugou chokes out, clearly flustered. [Y/n] smiles, closing his eyes and lightly kissing the finger on his lips, causing Bakugou to instantly retract his hand. "I know you do." Is all [Y/n] says in return, an idiotic smile on his face.