Out to Eat

Y/N and Bakugou were going to go out to the movies, but due to some mess up with the technology, it was postponed. So instead the two boys were going for dinner. Nothing fancy, but nothing too "unprofessional" either.

"Ughhh, Y/N, why the fuck can't we just stay home and not go out where all the lunatics are?" Bakugou groaned, dragging his feet across the pavement. Y/N sighed, then smiled "Cuz' staying at home is boring." Y/N replied, bringing his E/C eyes to meet Bakugou's crimson red ones. Bakugou simply grunted and looked away, picking up his pace as to not be left behind.

Once the boys made it to the food area they went in and found a place to seat. "See? This isn't so bad." Y/N smirks, leaning on a hand whilst gesturing to the other people with his other hand. "That's what you think you overrated asshole." Bakugou scoffs "Hey, just cause' I can make friends and you can't doesn't mean you can bully me for it." Y/N laughs. "Fuck you!" Bakugou exclaimed.

Soon enough the two get menus. Bakugou barely had to glance at the menu to find what he wanted. Y/N, on the other hand, spent time and care on picking what he had wanted to eat.

"So, what're you getting?" Y/N asked, looking up from the flimsy laminated paper in his hand. "Oh. This." Bakugou shoved the menu in Y/Ns' face and pointed at a dish on it. "I'm not surprised." Y/N sighed, smiling slightly. "Eh, s' not like they can make something extremely spicy at a place like this." Bakugou rolled his eyes and leant back.

A waitress arrived at their table "Hello. What do you want?" they groggily asked. Bakugou scoffed and looked away. Y/N had to take responsibility and order for the both of them. "Ok, sure whatever. Anything to drink?" Y/N pondered "I'll just get a F/D" Y/N replied. "Anything for you, love?~" Y/N cooed and brushed Bakugou's arm lightly. Bakugou erupted into a blushing mess and stuffed his face in his arm as he shook his head.

The waitress rolled her eyes and walked away. Bakugou soon shot his head up to look at Y/N "Don't call me pet names in public dickwad!-" Bakugou whisper yelled. Y/N chuckled "You saying I can call you pet names when we're alone?~" Y/N asked, a smirk resonating on his face. Bakugou flushed again and put his head back in his arms "Augh! Fuck you!-".

Soon enough the waitress came back with the orders and the two ate and went back home where they cuddled and went to sleep.

" Mm, I love you cutie~" Y/N sighed. "... Love you too..."