Why Do You Go Easy on Me?

"You're pissing me off," Bakugou stated between pants. "Well, why don't you use that anger? Then you should be able to beat me. I mean you always tell me that 'I'm not trying' or 'I'm going easy on you' so like, hit me with your best shot." Y/N replies. Bakugou scoffs and looks away. As much as Bakugou hates to admit it, he is using the anger and he is trying his best. But Y/N just seems to be unbeatable!

Y/N begins approaching Bakugou "Why don't we take a break?" "FUCK NO! WE'RE NOT TAKING A BREAK TILL I BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!" Bakugou exclaims. Y/N sighs and facepalms "Ok, so you should be able to do it this round, right?" Y/N looks up to Bakugou "Cuz' you're going to try, right?". Bakugou stops talking "Well, of course! Of course, I'm going to beat you!". Y/N looks unsure "I don't believe you. You've told me a million times that you're going to beat me, yet at the end of the round you claim you were going easy on me." Y/N says, causing Bakugou to flinch "I didn't think he noticed!..." Bakugou thought to himself as he stared at Y/N.

"That brings me to another thought. If you going easy on me is the case, then why do you even go easy on me?"

Bakugous' eyes widen slightly, not expecting that. "Uh- w-well- the thing is- uh- I-" Bakugou stuttered and mentally cursed himself out for it. Y/N put a finger to his lips "Hmm, I like your face when it's all red like that~" Bakugou blushes deeper "It matches your eyes~" Y/N said lightly. "Tch, fuck y-" Bakugou was cut off by a small peck on the lips. He simply stood there wide-eyed. "You BITCH." Bakugou shot his head up to look at Y/N. He wrapped his arms around Y/Ns' neck and kissed him forcefully. "If you're gonna kiss me - then kiss me RIGHT!" Bakugou shouts after he pulls away. Once Y/N processed what had happened he smirked. "Oh? Alright~" Y/N grabbed Bakugous' waist and used his other hand to stable Bakugou as he kissed him intensely. Bakugou was taken aback but soon wrapped an arm around Y/Ns' neck and kissed back, his other hand collecting locks of Y/Ns' H/C hair.

The two pulled away from each other, a string of saliva between them. "I fucking love you Y/N-" Bakugou breathed out, clearly exasperated. "Love you too, firecracker~" Y/N kissed Bakugou again.

The class was shook.