Outage

"FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT ASSHOLE BITCH ASS!" Katsuki scream, throwing his controller in rage. Y/N began laughing "Wow, sore loser." he stated. "BITCH." Katsuki 'announced', getting up, only to flop back down "DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO?!" he screams once more. "Uh, we can like watch TV or something?" Y/N looks to Katsuki who's finally calming down. "Sure why not." Katsuki gets up and walks out of the room, Y/N soon following.

Y/N and Katsuki reached the living room and sat on the couch "Because I lost, I get to pick the channel." Katsuki states, grabbing the remote. "I think it's supposed to be the other way around but ok." Y/N says, slouching into the couch. 

It's been about 14 minutes of watching a shitty television show and the lights flicker "Uh- the fuck just happened?" Katsuki looks around "Chill, the lights just flickered." Y/N reassures "Alright-".

But alas, the lights go out "FUCKING SHIT!" Katsuki exclaims.  Y/N gets up to go check the power box "Welp, power just seems to be out." Y/N states, walking back to Katsuki "Well that's just fucking dandy!" Katsuki falls back onto the sofa. 

Y/N and Katsuki sit in silence before Y/N speaks up "Well, considering the powers out, wanna eat and or drink a bunch of things before they go bad?". Katsuki sighs "You fucking foodie." "Well, I'm taller than you so I must be doing something right." "Fuck off. I'm average height, you're just freakishly tall." "I'm not that tall." "Fuck you."

The two made their way to the kitchen where Y/N took everything from the fridge "Alright, all of this is ours." he exclaims, ruffling through leftover spaghetti and empty boxes of pop "Y'know you're gonna be the reason you go bankrupt." Katsuki states, but nonetheless looks through the food as well.

After about a minute they've both have retrieved food to match their cravings and returned to the couch. "Everything is down."  Katsuki states as he tries to turn on his phone "That or you just didn't charge your phone." Y/N replies, opening a bag of chips. 

They began eating their food whilst thinking of what to do. "Maybe we could like- go outside." Y/N announces "It's 10 at night." "So?" "Fucking night owl."

Y/N smirks to himself "Well, we could cuddle~" "Nah, t-too cliche," Katsuki looks away. Y/N scoots closer to him, grabbing hold of his chin to make Katsuki face him "Too cliche my ass~" Y/N announces as he notices Katsuki blushing. Katsuki pulls away from Y/N "Back the fuck up asshole!-". But of course, Y/N gets close again "C'monnn~" he begs, wrapping his arms around Katsuki "You know you want to~" "That's a lie." Katsuki scoffs. 

However, with a lot of pursuing and a little bit of force, Y/N was able to get Katsuki on his lap and in his embrace "I gotcha now~" He states kissing Katsukis' hair "Fucking gay bitch." "You are too" after that Katsuki is silent, "Told you~" "FUCK OFF."

Y/N began to slowly rub Katsukis' back and leave kisses on his head. While doing this he was humming a soft tune. "Hnn~.." Katsuki cuddled into Y/N "It's f-fucking cold..." he states. Y/N holds Katsuki closer "Shh~ it's alright..." he breathes out, and to his surprise, that stops Katsukis' whining. 

After about 6 minutes Y/N notices that Katsuki is asleep "Aww~.." Y/N awes in his head before laying down on the couch and pulling Katsuki somewhat closer. Soon enough falling asleep as well.

(I love people sleeping, don't I? Well I don't know how else to end a fic so kill me)