School's Out

"Can you move?" Bakugou scowled at Y/N who was extremely close to Bakugou. Y/N shook his head "Nah.". Bakugou rolled his eyes " You fucking extra..." he mumbled to himself "What was that? Last night I was your d-" "SHUT UP." Bakugou yelled at Y/N who only chuckled.

Y/N wrapped his arms around Bakugou's waist and snuggled his face into Bakugou's ash blonde hair "I love you, Katsuki~" Y/N cooed, pulling him closer. Bakugou nodded "I know. You tell me every five minutes." he scoffed. Y/N laughed "Well it's true!" he announced. Bakugou sighed "Whatever... Love you too, idiot..." he whispered. Y/N smiled "Aww! I thought you'd only ever say that when we fu-" "OH MY GOD DO YOU EVER SHUT UP?!" Bakugou interrupted which made Y/N laugh again.

The two sat in silence. Bakugou got bored of the position and turned around so he was facing Y/N "Hey~" Y/N cooed, making Bakugou scoff "Shush" he hushed Y/N and nuzzled into his chest. Y/N smiled and kissed Bakugou's head "Alright, firecracker~" he breathed

Silent wind blew outside and hit the window. The two boys ignored everything except for each other's touch.

"Hey?" Y/N breathed, making Bakugou look up at him "What?" he asked. Y/N leaned in and softly kissed Bakugou. Bakugou blushed a soft pink and kissed back. He could feel his face warm up, yet he was completely fine with it.

Y/N bit at Bakugou's bottom lip experimentally, which made the smaller boy groan and pull away "The fuck you doing?" he scowled at Y/N "Having fun. And you seemed to have liked it~" Y/N teases, making Bakugou blush "Fuck yo-!" he was cut off by Y/N kissing him again.

Bakugou took no time to kiss Y/N back. Y/N bit at Bakugou's lip again, yet this time Bakugou willingly parted his lips, allowing Y/N to slip his tongue into Bakugou's mouth.

The two shared a loving kiss with each other, only breaking apart for air every now and then.

Soon enough everything around them seemed to have not existed at all. It was just them with each other on a cancelled school day.

They absolutely adored it.