Cuddles

"Sooo" I lean forward. Bakugou looks at me with a raised eyebrow. "Anything else you wanna do?" I ask as I pause the game we were playing. Bakugou grunts and shrugs, looking back at the TV which was now displaying the pixelated pause screen. I raise my eyebrows and look to the side, letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "You?" Bakugou asks, looking back at me. I bring my gaze back to him "Actually, yeah" I smile softly. He furrows his eyebrows "What is it then?" he asks. I set the controller down and sit up a bit more. "Can we cuddle?" I ask.

     Bakugou flushes softly and looks away, scoffing. I narrow my eyebrows and wait patiently for his answer. I can see his crimson orbs shoot around as he furrows his eyebrows and pursed his lips. I keep my eyes on him expectantly.

Finally, he groans softly and sets his controller down, moving so he's on his knees and turned to face me. "Whatever" He grumbles quietly. "Well," I smile softly and open my arms invitingly. He closes his eyes and scrunches his nose aggravatedly, sighing. He moves a bit closer to me. "Oh come on, love." My expression grows sterner "C'mere" I gesture for him to come closer with my outstretched hands. Bakugou huffs and moves even closer to me.

     When he's close enough, I grab him and pull him against my chest. He grunts and stiffens up, holding his breath. I sigh contently and rest my face in his hair, enjoying its soft texture. Bakugou grumbles angrily under his breath as he lays motionless and stiff in my grip.

"Katsuki, it's not proper cuddling if you're not cuddling back" I state, narrowing my eyebrows. Bakugou furrows his eyebrows more "Whatever" and moves up slightly, awkwardly wrapping his arms around my torso. I smile softly and kiss his head gently, starting to brush my fingers up and down his spine.

     Bakugou relaxes into my grip and lets out a soft, long sigh. He nuzzles his face into my chest slightly and tightens his grip on me. My smile widens as I pull him up a bit more. He groans audibly and grips my shirt lightly. I chuckle and leave kisses along his head, continuing to stroke his back.

     My other hand cautiously trails up from his waist to his hair where I began to play with it. Bakugou lets out an annoyed hum, although I know full well that he is far from annoyed.

After a while, Bakugou pulls away from my grip and glares at me. I give him a loving smile and he groans, closing his eyes and furrowing his eyebrows. "Fucking idiot.." He mutters as he puts his head against my chest.

     I grab his shoulders and push him off me, taking my dominant hand and grabbing his face with it "You're insanely adorable, y'know that?" I ask quietly. He flushes a dark scarlet. "I'm not fucking 'adorable'!" He defends, trying to pull from my grip. I laugh lightly and kiss him softly. His muscles stiffen, but he slowly and hesitantly kisses back, moving his hands up my body to grip my shoulders. I slide both my hands back down his body and grab his hips gently, leaning forward and deepening the kiss slightly. Bakugou grips my shoulders harder as I do so and groans airlessly.

     Spontaneously, I take a small nip at Bakugou's lower lip. He grunts and purses his lips in the kiss. I sigh through my nose and slide my hands up to his abdomen, moving his shirt up slightly as well, exposing a bit of his skin. He sighs and parts his lips, allowing me to slip my tongue into his mouth.

     Once I do, he grunts audibly, taking a sharp breath through his nose as our tongues touch. His muscles are stiff, but he intertwines or tongues and tilts his head slightly, pushing against me. I can feel myself smirk as I tighten my grip on him, enjoying his taste.

Bakugou releases my shoulders and wraps his arms around my neck so he could push closer to me, groaning as he let out a content breath from his nose. He pulls away for a second to take a small gasp for air before kissing me again. I take back control by sliding my right hand up his left side, under his shirt. His breath hitches from the action and I swish my tongue around inside his mouth. He shudders and retreats any form of too much dominance and moves higher up my hips.

Our kiss lasts for quite some time before he pulls away and pants quietly. I, too, am panting softly, giving him a gentle smile. He scrunches his nose and narrows his eyes, his eyebrows furrowing as his sharp gaze pierces through mine. I laugh softly and pull him against my chest again. He groans and nuzzles into my chest, wrapping his arms around me and squeezing his legs against my hips lightly. I give him another kiss on his head and close my eyes, sighing contently. "I love you, Katsuki," I whisper softly, giving him a gentle squeeze. Bakugou sighs and relaxes against me again, taking a moment to respond. "I love you too, asshole" He grumbles bluntly. I feel myself smile softly and hold him tighter.