Tour

A/N: There might be a lot of a/ns because I have shit to say, anyways headcanon #2, Bakugou is a big sleep cuddler.

I and my class were going on a tour today. It was going to be boring as fuck, but I can deal with it. People were choosing who to sit beside on the bus, while I, on the other hand, was just standing, bored out of my mind. It's not that I don't have any friends, but all my friends have already sat with one another. 

"Is there anyone who doesn't have a partner?" Our teacher, Aizawa, asked. I raised my hand whilst I looked around for another hand. In the mere distance, I see another hand rose, but slightly lower. This kid probably doesn't wanna sit next to anyone. Typical.  "Alright, you two will sit next to each other." He states. I walk towards the hand to see who I'd be sitting with for the next few hours and it was- fuck. It was Bakugou. Of course it was. "Wait, HIM? You want me to spend like a million hours with HIM?!" Bakugou exclaims "Yes." Aizawa solemnly replies. Ugh, this is going to be fun.

TIME SKIP

The class was boarding the bus and Bakugou shifted through the crowd ahead of me. Welp looks like he's picking where we sit.

Bakugou sits at a window seat near the back. How sweet. I take my spot next to him "Okay since I'm spending this entire trip with you, I'm going to put down some rules." He says. I nod and mentally roll my eyes. "Rule number one, don't try to talk to me or stop me from doing something. I'm not going to put up with your shit. Number two, don't do anything that'll annoy me like listen to music too loud or snore. Number three, DON'T touch me!" He explains. I nod again and look away from him "This is going to be a looonnnggg ride..." I mumble to myself "The fuck did you just say?" "You said not to talk to you. So, nothing." I state.  He scoffs and looks away.

BAKUGOU'S P.O.V

Shit shit shit shit shit shit. Y/N's hand is touching mine. I hope he doesn't notice cause' that means I'd have to yell at him and he'd move it, and I don't want that. FUCK! My heart is beating too fast! What the shit is this?! I hate this feeling. I hate him. 

Y/N looks bored. Shit am I making him bored?? Maybe my rules restricted him from doing anything- ah fuck - why did I make rules, anyway? I just made myself sound like more of a douche. This bitch ass thinks he can make me feel this way and get away with it... I fucking hate him.

Well shit, I tired myself out. I guess I can take a nap. It's not like I'm going to miss anything. And just like that I've closed my eyes and drifted into sleep...-

3RD PERSON P.O.V

Katsukis' head began tilting. Y/N looked at Katsuki and noticed he was asleep "At least I can do some things now." He thinks to himself. 

Y/N pulls out his phone and scrolls through social media, his arms shifting, touching Katsuki "Oh, look, I just touched him. Yup, he wouldn't like it if I did that while he was awake." Y/N thinks to himself once more before continuing his scrolling. 

Y/N felt a weight on his shoulder and looked over. Bakugou had his head resting on Y/Ns' shoulder. "Oh, wow." Y/Ns' heart began beating somewhat faster "Damn, I never noticed how cute Bakugou looked..." Y/N states to himself. (haha everyone on this bus is deaf)

The two boys were swimming in silence as Y/N watched Katsuki sleep, small snores escaping him. Y/N blushed lightly. Now, Y/N didn't, nor did anyone else, know that Katsuki was a big cuddler when he slept. Therefore, Katsuki shifted around until he was clutching onto Y/N lightly, while Y/N was trying not to burst into love overflow. (I probably would've failed.)

"Y/N..." Katsuki mumbled out. Y/N jumped and looked at him "Hm?" but to his surprise, Katsuki was still asleep. Katsuki nuzzled his face into Y/N "Hnn~" he breathed out. "Wow, holy fucking christ. Why is he acting all cute?? I can't stand this help me, anybody-". 

It's been a few hours now and Y/N has fallen asleep with Katsuki, wrapping an arm around him. Now Katsuki was cuddled into Y/Ns' side while he wrapped an arm around him. They looked like a couple and they didn't even know. However, soon enough they will know they look like a couple. Because they will be a couple.
(Man I'm subtle)