Nightmares

Katsuki shifts and shifts, grunting quietly as his eyebrows furrow. [Y/n] sleeps through this, due to being quite a deep sleeper. Katsuki continues to shift, occasionally hitting [Y/n]. Since this has been going on for a while, [Y/n] ends up waking up. "Eugh... Firecracker..?" [Y/n] asks, his voice raspy as he turns over to face the clearly uncomfortable Katsuki. "Mn. Katsuki?" The [H/c] haired male slithers his arms around Katsuki's small waist, despite the difficulty in his aggressive shifting. "Katsuki, wake up." [Y/n] pulls Katsuki closer, pursing his lips. Katsuki barely reacts to this either then shifting more aggressively.

  "F-Fuckhead! Shit! Dumbass! Cunt!" Katsuki begins shouting curses at whomever. [Y/n] sits up, pulling Katsuki up with him and holding him against his chest, where his struggling is forced to slow. The taller male leans down and kisses Katsuki's forehead lightly. "D-Dunce... Idiot... m-moron.." Katsuki's insults soon die in his throat as he recoils himself slightly, trembling. "Katsuki." [Y/n] shakes Katsuki a bit "I need you to wake up, alright?" he leans down and rests his head in the crook of Katsuki's neck. "Love, please wake up." The [H/c] haired male leaves a gentle kiss on the ash-blondes neck.

  Katsuki calms down a bit with [Y/n]'s talking, before inevitably waking up with a jolt, swiftly wrapping his arms around [Y/n]'s torso and digging his nails into the back of his thin shirt. "FUCK!" Katsuki shivers a bit as he wakes up. "Hey, sweetheart." [Y/n] leaves another kiss on Katsuki's neck. "[Y-[Y/n]..?" Katsuki squints a bit, his posture insanely tense. [Y/n] just softly peppers kisses around the hotheads neck. "F-Fuck... stupid, why are you awake?" Katsuki digs his face into [Y/n]'s shoulder. "You woke me up, babe." The taller of the two mutters against the shorter's neck. Katsuki grunts "Well, let's just go the fuck to sleep." he grumbles.

  [Y/n] lays back down on the bed, continuing to hold Katsuki against his chest. Katsuki grumbles some faked annoyance nonsense, nuzzling a bit closer to [Y/n].

  Time passes and [Y/n] remains awake to keep check of Katsuki. Katsuki hasn't fallen asleep, either. "What was it about?" [Y/n] asks quietly. "Eh?" Katsuki furrows his eyebrows. "Your terror. Nightmare?" [Y/n] drifts his gaze to look at the top of Katsuki's head. "It's-" Katsuki pushes himself closer to [Y/n] "It's none of your fuckn' business.". [Y/n] sighs and pushes Katsuki away a bit, trailing his left hand from Katsuki's waist to his face, cupping his cheek. "You don't need to tell me, just tell me you'll be okay, alright?" [Y/n] looks into Katsuki's sharp crimson gaze.

  Katsuki's gaze instantly softens as he looks into [Y/n]'s caring [E/c] eyes. "I-I'll be fine, moron." Katsuki grunts, quickly averting eye-contact. "Alright..." [Y/n] leans down and lightly kisses Katsuki. Katsuki sighs through his nose and closes his eyes, returning the kiss. [Y/n] trails the hand cupping Katsuki's cheek back down to his waist, whilst Katsuki's arms go and hook themselves around [Y/n]'s neck.

  This kiss lasts for a while longer before [Y/n] releases it, opening his eyes the slightest bit as Katsuki does the same. From the looks of it, Katsuki has small tears pricking his eyes. "Hm." [Y/n] knows he won't be getting any explanation out of Katsuki anytime soon, so he just pulls him close to his chest, holding him in a firm and loving grip. Katsuki's grip on [Y/n] tightens instantly, pushing his face into the [H/c] haired males shoulder as it does so. [Y/n] can feel the cloth on his shoulder dampen, from what one can only assume is Katsuki's tears. [Y/n] slides his hand up Katsuki's shirt, rubbing his back soothingly. Katsuki trembles slightly as he breathes deeply, continuing to cry.

  This goes on for some time before Katsuki sighs, his posture and grip loosening. [Y/n] hums softly, loosening his firm grip in return. "I-Idiot..." Katuski sighs pulling his head back and looking up at [Y/n] with his glossy eyes and red cheeks. "I love you a lot, Katsuki." The [H/c] haired male lids his eyes slightly. "I fucking love you too, m-moron.." Katsuki purses his lips. He then rests his head on [Y/n]'s shoulder once again "d-don't fuckin' leave me.". "I won't. I promise." [Y/n] closes his eyes and resumes his back rubbing. "Better..." Katsuki relaxes some more.