Sleeping Together

"Alrighty, everyone! Seems like our fun has come to an end!" Ochaco exclaimed, clasping her hands together "Which means we need to choose where we sleep!". It seems everyone in the room was a bit on the uneasy side of picking sleeping areas "This sleepover would be so much better if we had our own places to sleep!." Bakugou exclaimed, crossing his arms and giving Ochaco a sneer. "Agreed, it would be proficient if we had our own sleeping areas," Todoroki sighed. "It's alright everyone! I'm sure this sleepover won't downgrade just because some people need to uh sleep together!" Midoriya exclaimed in slight panic.

Everyone began looking at others, wondering who'd they have to sleep with. "Ok, ok! I'll choose who sleeps together" Ochaco announced, making everyone slightly worried. "Hmm, Izuku and Todoroki!" Midoriya looked alarmed "What? Why?" He asked, his gaze shooting from Ochaco to Todoroki "Alright, if it's mandatory." Todoroki replied "Nothing's mandatory! This is a sleepover!" Midoriya exclaimed, looking at Todoroki with wide eyes. "Calm yourself Deku!" Kirishima reassured. "Yeah, fucker, I've got better things to do then sit here and listen to your complaints" Bakugou scoffs and rolls his eyes. Midoriya nods slightly, calming himself.

This entire time Y/N was just sitting there, watching the whole thing unfold "It's whatever. Ochaco, continue." Y/N sighed, getting bored of watching this. Ochaco nodded and looked around "I'll sleep with... Kirishima!" She announces, a small smirk on her face. The smirk grows as she looks towards Y/N and Bakugou "And that means Y/N and Bakugou can sleep together..." She says, failing to hide a sly smile. "WHAT?! NO! I'D RATHER DIE THEN SLEEP WITH THIS FUCKER." Bakugou shouts, his posture stiffening "Uh, we can sleep together instead if you'd like?" Midoriya hesitantly said, making Ochaco sigh. "WHAT? FUCK NO." "I thought you'd say that!" Ochaco smiles gleefully "Then it is official. Now everyone, go choose a sleeping place!~" Ochaco exclaims, standing up and pulling Kirishima to the couch "Why the couch? That's so unmanly." Kirishima announces, however, still sitting down on the couch. "Well, Shoto and Y/N are on the taller side, meaning they need more room!" Ochaco explains "Besides, this couch isn't bad. It's a pullout couch for crying out loud!" She laughs.

Todoroki stands and Midoriya looks around "Uhh, where should we sleep?" He asks, refusing to look at Todoroki "I don't really mind." He claims. Midoriya nods and goes to the nearest bedroom. Todoroki follows. "Huh, that leaves us with the master bedroom." Y/N realized. Bakugou chuckled "At least that means I don't need to sleep too close to you!" He exclaims. Y/N notices that Bakugou could just sleep on the floor if he was this unwanting of sleeping with someone else, but he doesn't mention it, for reasons he'd rather not state.

The two walk to the master bedroom. The bed was big and it had several pillows aligned neatly on top of it. The blankets were flattened, so it made it seem as though there were only one flimsy blanket on the bed. Bakugou sped-walked to the bed and flopped onto it "I'm fucking exhausted!" he sighed, his eyes closing lightly. Y/N walks over and sits beside (to the best of his abilities) Bakugou. "You have no IDEA how annoying those people are!" Bakugou shouts, probably wanting the others to overhear him. Y/N just nods.

Y/N begins pulling off his shirt. Bakugou shoots up from his laying position "The fuck are you doing?!" He squealed, his voice cracking. Bakugous' eyes widened "Shit! That was like I was just attacked by hormones-" he exclaims. Y/N laughs and continues pulling off his shirt, making Bakugou look at him with wide eyes "STOP!" he shouts, making Y/N stop in his tracks "What's up?" He asks "IF WE'RE GOING TO SLEEP IN THE SAME BED NO ONE IS GOING TO TAKE OF THEIR CLOTHES!" Bakugou bellows. Y/N nods "Alright, alright..." he gives in, pulling his shirt back down.

The two sit in complete silence "Y'know, you don't always gotta be so hot-headed." Y/N announces. "You got a problem?" Bakugou asks, lowering the pitch of his voice ever so slightly "Kinda. I mean - yah don't gotta be such a bitch." Y/N huffs. Y/N knows enough about Bakugou to know that no matter how Bakugou puts it, he's not actually going to hurt him. Bakugou just scoffs and starts pulling the pillows from the line of them.

In about a minute or so there's a wall of pillows between the two, and both of them are completely content this way. They each have two pillows to use on their sides, as a wall of several different pillows blocks them from each other.

Bakugou wasn't lying when he said he was exhausted, considering he's already fallen asleep. Y/N hates being the last one to wake up at sleepovers, so he decides to force himself to sleep.

In the morning Y/Ns' eyes flutter open. He goes to stretch, but immediately stops when he realizes he's holding something. Something that does not feel like a pillow.

Y/N internally jumps when he realized he's holding Bakugou close. And when I say close, I mean close. Y/N becomes even more shocked when he noticed that Bakugou was cuddling BACK. He had his face in Y/Ns' chest, and his arms wrapped around his torso. Y/N began to feel warm, but he didn't let go. He liked this warm feeling, and he wanted to keep it.

But of course, all good things come to an end. Y/N was reminded of this when Bakugous' eyes began to open. Y/N thought that maybe if he pulled away now, he would barely get yelled at. But, for some odd reason, he thought against the idea.

Bakugous' eyes soon fully opened, and he had comprehended which position the two were in;

Y/N had his arms wrapped around Bakugou, one on his waist whilst the other was around his torso. Bakugou had his face snuggled into Y/Ns' chest and his arms were wrapped around him, as well. The pillow wall they had sloppily built the night before had been sprawled out around the bed and on the floor.

To Y/Ns' surprise, Bakugou just went back to sleep (he might've even snuggled closer). "Did he not notice what position he was in? Or was he in such a sleep daze that he didn't care?" Y/N thinks to himself "No that's stupid. No matter how much of a daze he's in, he would still retreat from anyone's embrace. But I mean I'd never seen him retreat from my arms for that matter-" Y/N decided to stop his train of thought, and just joined Bakugou in sleep.