You Looked Tired

Two figures were walking towards a destination that had a longer distance than most of the places they've visited together. Katsuki was slumping as his walking was slow while Y/N seemed unfazed by this long walk. 

Y/N noticed Katsuki's un-comfort and stopped walking. Katsuki didn't notice this because he was too caught up in getting to the destination than his surroundings. Y/N rolled his eyes and sped walked up to Katsuki, where he hugged him from behind. This caught Katsuki's attention as he leaned back in Y/N's grip, trying to find any way to release the pressure off his feet "What do you want." "For you to look at me.". Katsuki was reluctant, but he turned around and looked at Y/N with a raised eyebrow. Y/N smirked playfully and picked Katsuki up. Katsuki sighed in relief before glaring at Y/N "The fuck this for?" he asked, tensing up slightly. "You looked tired." Y/N stated. Katsuki rolled his eyes "So what? I can still walk. I'm not disabled." Katsuki scoffed. Y/N chuckled and continued walking.

During the walk, they got a few glances from passing pedestrians. Soon enough Katsuki went limp in Y/N's arms "Ugh... Fuck you..." he sighed, laying his head in the crevice of Y/N's neck. 

After a bit, Katsuki sighed and wrapped his arms around Y/N to the best of his ability, digging his face into Y/N's neck as much as he could to hide his face from the people passing. Katsuki's legs clenched around Y/N's hips as he let out a quiet groan. Y/N smirk and turned his head slightly, kissing Katsuki's head.

Once the two arrived at their destination Y/N was about to set Katsuki on the floor before he heard small snores in his right ear. Y/N cursed to himself but ended up not caring in the end. Y/N hauled Katsuki around with a very subtle grin on his appearance.

When Katsuki woke up Y/N had pretty much gone everywhere but was prepared to go everywhere once more. "Why the fuck didn't you wake me up?!" Katsuki nagged, glaring at Y/N "I don't know, you seemed really cute, and when I picked you up you looked especially tired." Y/N saught. Katsuki grunted "Whatever! Put me down." he demanded. Y/N nodded and set Katsuki onto the ground.

Y/N had taken Katsuki back through the entire attraction they were at, which Y/N found it amusing to watch Katsuki's awe. During the entire time, Katsuki's looked much more attentive, and Y/N felt glad about it.

After the two were finished they walked back together and spent the rest of the day at Y/N's house.