Is It? (SMUT)

Katsuki eyed Y/N down thoughtfully. Y/N noticed this and smirked at Katsuki, winking quite noticeably. Katsuki blushed, yet rolled his eyes. "Are you trying to seduce me?" Katsuki asked abruptly, crossing his arms. "That depends on if it's working or not." Y/N said with a drowsy smile. Soon Y/N's eyes lit up slightly as his smile became smaller of wonder "Is it?" he asked, loosening his posture. Katsuki scoffed and stretched his arms "As if." he responded, which made Y/N go back to his original state "Of course," he said leaning back "I'll go try someone else then." he said once more, shifting to make it seem as if he was going to leave. "Wait-" "What?" Y/N asked, turning to Katsuki whilst holding a smirk "Uh- Well- Fuck, um..." Katsuki got lost in his words as Y/N stared at him wonderingly.

After a bit of Katsuki tripping over his own words, he gave up and subtly stomped his right foot "Just forget it, asshat!". Y/N smirked and walked up to Katsuki, looming over him "What's that?~" Y/N asked, leaning in ever so slightly. "Fuck off," Katsuki grunted. "Fine. DEKU!" Y/N called which caught the green haired boy's attention "Huh?". Katsuki pulled on Y/N's sleeve and glared at him. This caused Y/N to smirk wider. "Never mind!" Y/N called out. Izuku nodded and turned back around. Y/N looked back at Katsuki who was blushing once more "Care to explain why you stopped me from leaving twice?" Y/N cooed. Katsuki grunted "Whatever, dick.". Y/N rolled his eyes and leaned in, stopping an inch away from Katsuki's face. However, to his dismay, Katsuki didn't lean back, which made Y/N more eager and went in for the kiss. Katsuki sat before eventually kissing back hesitantly.

Y/N nipped Katsuki's bottom lip, causing Katsuki to groan slightly. Y/N took advantage to this and slipped his tongue into Katsuki's mouth. The two intertwined their tongues, enjoying each other's taste.

Once the two pulled apart Y/N looked around "Should we like, skip class or something? I mean I live alone-" Y/N asked making Katsuki blush, yet glare at him "Bitch! No! Uh-" Katsuki looked around cautiously before pulling Y/N to the bathroom "Oh how naughty~" Y/N teased "Shut up!" he scoffed, entering the bathroom "You are aware someone could walk in right?" Y/N asked, letting Katsuki lead him to the farthest stall "Eh, we can just be extremely quiet." he finished. 

When the two entered the bathroom Y/N closed the toilet seat and took a sit "We can't have a full out fuck, so let's just do a quickie." Y/N said, undoing his belt. Katsuki blushed but nodded anyway, removing his pants as well. 

After the two had their pants and boxers removed Katsuki avoided Y/N's eyes. "Do you need to be stretched or can you tough it out?" Y/N asked nonchalantly "Fuck! Stop talking about it like that! And whatever. I can take it." "You sure?" Y/N asked cautiously "Yes, dammit!". Y/N shrugged "Ok.".

Y/N spit a fair amount of saliva on his hands and pumped himself, lubing his dick as much as he could with excretion. Katsuki watched in awe as Y/N did this. "Alright, I'm all good." Y/N said, looking up at Katsuki. Katsuki stared while Y/N looked at him "So, you gonna come here or no?" he inquired, extending the 'no'. Katsuki blushed and walked over "Duh." he muttered. 

Once he was close enough, Y/N grabbed his hips and pulled Katsuki over himself. Y/N took the time to lick 3 of his fingers and rub his entrance with them. Katsuki shivered and closed his eyes gently. Y/N then re-gripped Katsuki's hips and slowly lowered him onto him. (?)

When Y/N was in entirely, he let Katsuki adjust to the stretch. Katsuki was panting heavily, his clammy hands gripping onto the shoulder part of Y/N's shirt. Y/N unbuttoned Katsuki's blazer, letting it slide off his shoulders slightly. Then he unbuttoned his shirt as well for comfort. 

Soon enough Katsuki experimentally rolled his hips, letting out a shuttered moan. Y/N smirked and allowed Katsuki to go at his own pace. 

After Katsuki began to go at a faster pace Y/N interrupted by grabbing hold of the ash blondes hips and helping him move. "A-Ah~ S-Shiitt..." Katsuki breathed out as Y/N continued helping him. Y/N leaned in and bit Katsuki's collarbone, grunting as he thrust up into Katsuki. Katsuki let out a sudden yelp of surprise and pleasure while he gripped the fabric of Y/N's shirt tight enough to rip.

"Fuck! Ah!~ T-Too much, d-dickh-head!" Katsuki moaned, continuing to jump despite behaving as if he hated it. "O-Oh come on, Katsuki!- You l-love it." Y/N growled, smirking. Katsuki moaned just from that and leaned forward, gripping onto Y/N harshly. "G-Ah-God dammit, Y-Y/N~" Y/N let out an indescribable noise and thrust up harshly, hitting a spot in Katsuki that made him quiver and moan loudly. "Ah!~ Fuck!~" He cried, clutching onto Y/N harder "S-Say my name again." Y/N demanded. In a pleasured daze Katsuki began to moan out Y/N's name "Ah~ Y/N~ Y-Y/N..~ P-Please.. Ah~" he moaned as his bouncing became sloppy, making Y/N put more work into helping. 

Y/N could feel Katsuki's tears and drool drench his shoulder as he continued to thrust. When Y/N re-hit the spot he hit before Katsuki jumped and let out a loud groan. Y/N took the hint and continuously hit the same spot, causing Katsuki's mind to go blank as he completely gave up on trying to move his hips. All he could do was let out little whimpers of pleasure. Y/N felt his shirt get stretched as he thrust once more, feeling the knot in his stomach getting tighter. 

Katsuki felt the same feeling, yet he was about to give into it. "Y-Y/N I-I'm goin' to- ah!~" Y/N immediately stopped his movements and reached over, grabbing a large amount of toilet paper and continuing to thrust. Katsuki soon felt an electric feeling of pleasure ripple through his veins as he came. Y/N used his reflexes to capture all the cum in the toilet paper, soon filling Katsuki with his seed as well as he felt Katsuki tighten around him. 

"So, it did work?" Y/N asked between pants "Fuck you..." Katsuki muttered, twitching "It's the other way around, love." "Shut u-up!". Y/N laughed and kissed Katsuki softly "I love you~" "L-Love you too, asshole..."  "Now let's clean up."