Mutual Jacking (SMUT)

!WARNING!
Underaged/Underaged Implied (13-14)
Read at your own risk

-----

Looking at Bakugou with narrowed eyes, [Y/n] cocked an eyebrow. The defensive nature of his words was somewhat amusing to him, but it still irked him to retaliate.

"You're getting it all wrong," [Y/n] said, ringing his index finger around the top of his thermos. "I would top," he scooped some of the dripping noodles out of the thermos, eating them happily.

"You fucking wish!" Bakugou slammed his hands on the table, making [Y/n] frown and look at some broth that had flicked onto his uniform. "I'm better at you in everything, what makes you think you'd be able to fucking TOP ME??!" 'His shouting is incessant and annoying,' [Y/n] thought. 'I'm not sure how I put up with him on a day to day life.'

"Cause you're a try-hard," [Y/n] said, slurping up the clump of leaking noodles on his fork, before wiping his mouth clean with his sleeve. "Everyone knows try-hards are just suppressed bottoms," smiling teasingly, [Y/n] crossed his arms over the table. Bakugou's eye twitched and he scoffed loudly, rubbing his temple in annoyance.

"For fucks sakes, how big of a dumbass can you be?!" he slammed his hands on the table again, making [Y/n] whisper an intelligible 'can you stop.' "You're more of a try-hard than me!!!"

"Okay, now you're just projecting. I barely try at all, dude!" staring incredulously at Bakugou, [Y/n] tilted his head a bit. Huffing, Bakugou crossed his arms and leaned back a bit.

"Tch, yeah," he muttered. "You're fucking worthless." To this, [Y/n] rolled his eyes and ran a hand through his hair.

"Not worthless. How do you expect to get into U.A with this attitude?" [Y/n] asked, glaring at Bakugou. "And not just that. You're fucking school record, too. It should talk all about you using your quirk in school, and destroying school property, and threatening another student, and-"

"Shut the fuck up," Bakugou said, a strange grumble emitting from his throat, reminiscent of a dog's growl. He didn't say anything more, but [Y/n] could read all over his expression.

Opening his mouth to speak, [Y/n] was cut off by the bell ringing loudly. Sighing quietly, he screwed the lid back onto his thermos and sucked his plastic fork clean. He stood, along with Bakugou, and the two walked back down to class, [Y/n] tossing out his fork in the trash along the way.

The dismissal bell was music to [Y/n]'s ears, but truthfully, so was it to the majority of the kids in the class. Standing and slinging his bag over his shoulder, [Y/n] shuffled alongside his peers out the class and down to leave the building. Seeing a familiar mop of spiky hair, [Y/n] migrated across the crowd of schoolmates towards him.

"What's up, Kacchan?" [Y/n] grinned, wrapping an arm around Bakugou, but it was quickly shrugged off by him.

"Don't call me that, asshole," Bakugou, grumbled, small explosions crackling in his palm, making [Y/n] laugh quietly and look off. The two exited the building and when Bakugou began to follow [Y/n] back to his place, he couldn't help but feel pleased that the other wanted to spend more time with him. Or, get away from his 'annoying assholes' of parents, as he would use as an excuse. [Y/n] found his stubbornness endearing.

Arriving at his house, [Y/n] took out his key and unlocked the front door, entering, with Bakugou following behind him. Removing his shoes, [Y/n] dropped his backpack off on the floor and began to unbutton his uniform, heading to his bedroom. Bakugou followed closely, looking up and down the walls, staring at the decor. He's been to [Y/n]'s house a numerous amount of times, but he would always look around each time.