Stupid Reason

Y/N had taken the Bakusquad to the park. "Yooo, what're we doin'?" Kaminari asked, leaning forward and gazing into Y/N's eyes. Y/N shrugged "Just decided to hang out with friends." he responded. Kaminari nodded and looked away. Eijiro perked up "Well I think it's a great idea to hang out with friends more!" he exclaimed, giving his usual toothy, close-eyed smile. Mina nodded after Eijiro's statement, while Sero was up ahead, enjoying the scenery.

Y/N looked back at Katsuki "You've been quiet, what's up?" Y/N asked "Nothing! Dammit! Not everytime someone is quiet does it mean something's up, stupid!" Katsuki immediately shot back. Y/N stopped walking and gave a knowing look to the remaining friends. The squad almost immediately got the message and started walking faster.

Katsuki tried to walk past Y/N but of course, was stopped by his arm. "The fuck you want, dickhead?" Katsuki asked. Y/N gave a look of sorrow at Katsuki, which made Katsuki's heart drop. He averted his eyes from Y/N's and began to fidget. "I just want to know what's wrong." Y/N muttered, retreating his arm "Of course, you can just ignore me and continue on." he said, gazing at Katsuki. Katsuki flinched and fidgeted some more.

After a solid minute, Y/N sighed "Well, you haven't left, but you also haven't told me what's up." he said, raising an eyebrow at Katsuki. Katsuki lowered his head and mumbled something, blushing lightly. "Sorry, could you repeat that?" Y/N asked, trying to sound as kind as possible. Katsuki grumbled something again, yet a tad bit louder. "Katsuki. Please." Y/N sighed. "FUCKER!- I like you! A lot! More than a friend! And it's fucking weird because you somehow put up with my personality! I don't want to like you! This is stupid! Just forget it. Fuck- why did you even ask?! It was a stupid reason. You didn't need to care about it." Katsuki rambled, not knowing how to stop. Y/N rolled his eyes and cupped Katsuki's face in his hands "Hey, it's ok." he whispered. This made Katsuki stop talking instantly. Y/N leaned in and captured Katsuki's lips with his. Katsuki melted into the kiss pretty much spontaneously, as he's been craving it for a while.

When the two pulled away Y/N smirked "I like you too~" he whispered. Katsuki nodded "Yeah ok..." he mumbled. Y/N pulled Katsuki close to his chest "I have for a long time." he admitted. Katsuki nestled into Y/N's chest "Sure alright..." he muttered, his voice muffled in Y/N's chest. "C'mon, Katsuki, can you just tell me you love me?~" Y/N cooed. Katsuki grunted "Why?" he asked, shifting in Y/N's embrace "Because I want to hear it from you?~" Y/N responded. Katsuki nodded and hid his face in the crevice of Y/N's neck. "I love you, idiot...." Katsuki mumbles, blushing a scarlet red. "I love you too~" Y/N responds, kissing Katsuki again softly.

In the distance was the rest of the Bakusquad, watching the entire thing while smiling. I mean, they knew it would happen, they're just glad it happened now.