Part 19

The day has finally come.

"I don't want you to go. I cant let you." My sobs are getting louder and louder by the minute. My slender arms wrapped around Noah's neck. His hands makes their way to my waist.

"Trust me if I could stay I would. Besides the we have to start filing stranger things 3. On break I'll definitely come back." Noah kisses my cheek.

The only thing I can hear is Noah's heart beat, his breathing, his words. I cut all the chaos around us. People running trying to catch their plane before take off. Some girls squealing in the corner because a friend arrived. Some crying from departure.
I let go of Noah and moved onto the girls.

I look at my best friend.

"Millie. I will miss you so much. You've always been there for me when I needed you. You've never failed to be a best friend." Our bodies collide with each other into a hug. I hitch my breath reason being we are hugging so tight.
"Posie. I will miss you to. Please call me soon. Thank you for being my best friend" she whispers in my ears. I smile and wiped some of fresh tears on her rosy cheeks.
I moved on to Sadie.
"Sadie. I'm so glad we've met. You are wonderful. I'm so glad we became best friends during the time we had. I cant wait to see you again." I give her a hug which she returns.
"I'm going to miss you so much. You are amazing. I'm glad Millie woke me up very early to met you" we all giggled "One day you should come visit us" she releases me.

All eyes are waiting for me to answer

"Well one day I'll definitely come." I turn back to Noah again

We can't help it. We both run into each other's arms and sob once more.

"I love you" Noah mumbles against my hair
"I know" trying to lighten the mood

"Wow your pulling a Star Wars joke?" His chest let's out a small laugh
"Hey when you live with Tom. You hear a lot of Star Wars. But I love you to." Our glossy eyes left.

It feels like no one is around. It's just Noah and me.
We leaned in. Inches away......

"Boarding for America"

The stupid intercom echos throughout the airport.

Noah sadly looks down and picks up his bags. And leaves with Millie and Sadie. I stand there tears streaming down my face; sobbing quietly to myself as I watch them disappear from the crowd.
After a few minutes I turn around and start heading towards the door.
My trembling fingers wrap around the knob fixing to turn....

"POSIE!" I hear a very faint yell. I think it's just my imagination
I continue to open the door
"POSIE WAIT" confused. I turn around to see Noah dodging between people with great hast.

I start running towards him.
"Excuse me, pardon me, coming through, sorry" I repeat over and over again.

We met eye to eye.
My fingers weave into his hair

"What are you doing? You're going to miss your plane." I whisper slightly out of breathe
"I have to do something"
"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows
"This"

He hands gently pulls my body closer to his. Leaning closer to me. Our lips are fixing to touch

"Last call for America"

"Really" we both jump back from each other

"Screw it" his lips dances on top of mine. So tender to the touch. His plump lips send chills through out my body. His hands grips a little bit tighter on my waist. My fingers are intertwine with his chocolate locks. We slowly remove our lips from each other.
I look at the boy I love. Tear stained cheeks, a hint of red under his chestnut eyes, some of my smudge pink lipgloss stained his lips. I giggle

"Let me guess. Your lipgloss is on my lips" I nod. He sighs and looks down, slightly shaking his head. Then letting out a small chuckle

"Your lucky I love you" he gives one more kiss. Which causes the crowd of people to applause. I hide my redden face into his shoulder.

"This is embarrassing." I mumble
"What am I embarrassing you?" His words drip with sarcasm
"Whatever. I love you to. Now you have to go" I playfully push him away.

"Til next time" I smile
"TIL NEXT TIME" he yells as he is running towards his gate.

I again smile and turn away but something bright catches my eyes. Oh shit

Paparazzi

I make a run for the door. More come asking me questions. About Noah.

"How long have you two been dating" One shout

"Did you dump Finn for Noah?" Another one says

"Were you using finn?"

I didn't answer those questions. I make to my car. The paps are surrounding my car with those blinding lights.

"Please move" I beg. They don't. If I run you over I run you over. They'll move. I start my engine and slowly back out of the parking spot. The shouts of the inconsiderate people starts to give me a head ache. My chest starts to tighten. More tears stream down my face. My hands starts to tremble. Oh no.

I'm having a panic attack. I cant stop now. I start driving away from the hectic show down. Putting on the radio distracting me from my thoughts.

"Now put your hands together for 'Woman Like Me' from Little Mix" the radio announcer states.

"Really" this song reminds me of Millie

"Wow" I enter my house still in shock. I'm home alone. Everyone is doing their thing today. Later on my grandparents are going to bring Everest to me.

I leave my keys on the coffee table and make my way towards my room. It's like my bed is actually calling me name.

I open the creaking door. To be frozen into place

"Hello Posie" a boy sits on my bed.