Part 21

An. This chapter will have some talk about being bullied for being a teen mom and cutting/depression/anxiety. I just want to give you all a heads up. This is going to be more in depth. If you are struggling you're not alone. I have struggled also. You are loved!!! 🤩✨😍🥰😘

Posie POV

It's been three weeks since Finn spilled my juicy secrets. Ever since that thousands of people are talking trash about me.

"Posie Holland can't even wait for marriage to have sex"
"She is an absolute sl*t"
"She is so desperate"
"Cutter"
"Teen mom"

Those words hurt me very much. Since the time difference and all of the drama Noah and I decided to have a small break. Not breaking up but just when the facts get straight.

"Posie stop reading that" Sam comes into my room.
I'm sitting on top of my queen bed breast feeding Big E and reading comments.

I adjust the blanket on my chest. I don't get embarrassed.

He comes over to sits in the chair next to me closet so I can have some privacy.

He leans back and gently slides down the plastic chair. He lifts his left leg up and rest his ankle on his right leg. Slowly he moves his eyes to my open laptop.

"Is Posie Holland a real mother?"

The title of the article is written in bold letters.

"Posie. I hate to say this but sometime you have to set things straight. I hate seeing people bullying you. Please I don't want you to get hurt or even Noah. What Finn did was a bitchy move. That little piece of shit will pay but for now. I think you should talk to Noah and set up an interview to straighten things out." With that he carefully closes my laptop and kisses my forehead.
I give him a small smile which he returns one also.

"thanks" I mumble. I watch his body slip away from my door frame.

"What should I do" I kiss Everest head. I lift him on the shoulder and start to pat on his back and ponder.

"Should I just go by myself to clear things up?"

"Or bring Noah also?"

"Oh I can even take my whole family. They always back me up! What do you say?" I mumble against my angel. At the right time he spits on the towel.

"Great" and I start cleaning it up

"Hey guys I'm going to a coffee shop just to clear my head. Everest is taking his nap. I won't be gone long" I announce to my brothers

"Be careful Po. The paparazzi will come." Paddy warns me. Which the others nod in agreement

"I know but I've been cooped up in this house for three weeks. I want get out. I'll think about how I'm going to settle this." I grab my keys and head towards my jeep.

"PUT A LITTLE LOVE ON ME! YEAAA PUT A LITTLE LOVE ON ME. WHEN THE LIGHTS COME UP AND NO BODY IS DANCING I LOOK AROUND TO SEE YOU STANDING THERE ASKING. Put your love on me." I sing along to the radio. I park my jeep and head towards the coffee shop with sunglasses and a hat on.

I know the marvel disguise

"Hi how may I help you?" A teen girl asks politely

I step up to the cashier

"I'll have a Carmel ice coffee and a lemon cookie. That's it"
"Your total is £6.72"
"Here you go" I hand her the right amount of change
"Ok. What's the name for the order?"

I didn't want to use my real name

"Po." I simply state.

She nods and writes it down on my cup and goes and make my drink. I stand by a table waiting for my items.

"Excuse me but are you Posie Holland?" A faint voice says barely above a whisper. I look down the see a seven year old girl with two messy pigtails in her sandy blonde hair. Light brown freckles covers her button nose and chubby cheeks. Her emerald eye pierce mine. Skin as white as snow.

"Um— yes what's your name" I bend down to her level

"Katie" that is like a bullet through my heart.

"Oh— um that's a very lovely name." I give her a hug

"Can I have a picture?" How can you say no to those green eyes?

"Of course" the mother comes over and takes a quick pic and leaves shouting

"THANK YOU!!" And waves rapidly
"YOUR WELCOME" I wave back.

"Order for Po" the cashier shouts
"Thank you"

I head to a one person table and start eating my cookie and swipe through Instagram.

My mouth drop wide open when I see Katie (my friend) picture

@katierowe026: Posie Holland is a mother and she does cut. She is just a depressed little bitch. I was never her friend. I mean who wants to be friends with a teen mom and a cutter. Bitch not me. @finnwolfhard text me when you can 😏🍆🍑

How can she do that!

Sweat begins to drip down the side of my face. My mouth begins to drip like the Sahara desert. Water is collecting at my bottom lashes. My hands start to shake violently. I cant be here.
I grab my cup and my half eaten cookie to head towards the door but was stop by a flash.

"Are you really a cutter?"
"Are you a teen mother?"
"When can we see the baby?"
"Is it true that you dated Finn and then went to Noah?"

I'm being bombarded with questions. I make my way to my jeep and sped off.

"Keep calm. Keep calm. Keep calm. Keep calm." I repeat until I'm in my driveway.

I dart into my home.

"Posie are you ok?" Tom furrows his eyebrows at me.

I ignore all the questions; my head is spinning so fast I drop my coffee and ran upstairs to my bathroom. 

Quickly I locked the door so my brothers banging won't knock it down.

I pull out my trusty friend. The blade.

"No no no no I don't need to do this" tears stream down my face.

I give in.

The blade connects to my healed skin. Everything went black.