Part 5

Poise POV
I woke up to my alarm going off in my ear. I'm so excited for today. I jump out of my bed and hit the alarm off. I decide to stretch for couple of minutes.
I sit on the floor with my legs spread out, I lean over to my right side for 10 seconds. Then to my left side for 10 seconds. Lastly in the middle for 10 seconds. I did some arm circles. I feel refresh. I walk over to my dresser and pick out my outfit then went to the bathroom to shower. I turn on some music.

I start to hum along in the shower. Then humming started to increase to singing. I use my shampoo bottle as a microphone and sway to the beat. After my jam session I snake my arm out of the shower to grab my towel and a cotton T-shirt for my hair. I step out of the shower and change. I did my hair, teeth, facial cleanse. I exit the bathroom and make sure I have everything in my bags.

I mentally check everything off my list and head downstairs

I mentally check everything off my list and head downstairs. I'm about half way then I feel a hand on mine. I look up to see Sam getting my suitcase from me.
"I'll get it. Do you want me to put in the car?" He yawns
"Yes please and thank you Sammy boy." I hear him groan. He hates that name. I giggle and make my way to the kitchen to see the rest of my family packing snacks in a tote.

"Hey good morning Posie. Are you ready for your big day?" My mom smile
"Yes I'm very excited" I jump up and down.
"Well since we need to leave like right now we will get breakfast on the road. We will stop by a starbucks." My dad says
"Okie dokie lets get a move on mates" Tom speaks in an Australian accent and grabs a tote
"Tom leave the Australian accent to Chris." I joke.

Even the cast of Marvel is protective of me. I'm film the movie The New Mutants and the cast came to surprise us. Obviously I knew because Tom can't keep a secret. Ever since that they have been like my dads.

Tom rolls his eyes and we all head to the car. It goes

Mom.     Dad
Me. Paddy
Tom. Harry. Sam

The older boys didn't like that they have to sit in the back. We stop by a Starbucks and I order a Carmel cappuccino, sausage egg bacon wrap.

"Thanks mom!" The five of us say at the same time
"No problem kiddos" she responds

Time skip
We arrive at the stadium. We unload my bags and head off to the dressing room. All of the Holland's have to wear some sort of disguise. We halt at the door because the boys can't go in.

"Ok honey you got this. We all will be in front row" my dad kiss my forehead and hugs me.
"Thanks dad I'll be looking for you"