Part 13

Posie POV

Everyone is gone. Parents went to have a day without kids. Tom is filming. Sam and Harry are hanging out with friends. Paddy is at school. I'm home alone with my thoughts. Today Noah is coming over. I quickly clean the whole house. Vacuum all the rooms; first and second floor. Washed the dishes. Wipe down all surfaces. You get the drill. I check the time. 11:47 am. I have few minutes til Noah comes. I realize I'm not even dress. I'm still in my pjs. With super speed I sprinted up the stairs to change. Maybe after we talk we can have a fun time in town.

I decide not to put makeup because I know I'll cry everything off

Knock knock

Oh shoot. Cant I just say I'm dead. Or I went off the grid. It's now or never. My shaking hands opens the door. But to my surprise it's Katie.
"Oh Katie. How are you? I missed you so much! I called you to see if you are still up shopping with Sadie and Millie. You never called back."

Her face says it all. She is furious. She has your fist in a ball. So tight that her knuckle are white. A vein is popping out of her neck. She's out for blood. Her eyebrows are narrowed, her eyes have fire sparking.

"Katie are you all right?" I open the door so she can come in.
"No im not. Posie you're ignoring me. You are always with the cast." Her voice starts to get higher
"No im not! I called you so many times. Check your damn phone. I'm trying you to be friends with the cast." I defend myself
"It's either them or me!" She crosses her arms and puts her weight on one leg.
"Katie I don't want to..." she cuts me off
"It's either them or me!" She states again much more sternly. She is acting like a b*tch I don't want this.
"I'm not choosing. Let's talk about this another time. I'm trying to reason with you. I don't want to loose you. But I'm having someone over in five minutes."
"Oh so now you're kicking me out. I see. I was never were your friend. I only wanted paddy! I'm going to tell everyone about your secret!" She tries to walk out but I grab her wrist
"Don't you dare. You promised me. You are always there for me. Don't turn your back on me." I spat
"Watch me!" She yanks her wrist out of my grip and stomps out the door.
What the hell just happen!? My chest is starting to tighten. Water is collecting on my eyes. No not,not now when Noah is fixing to come over. I take a few deep breathes in and out. This will be ok. This will be ok.

Knock knock

Now it's show time. I look myself in the mirror. My eyes are a little bit red. My nose is a rosy color. He is going to notice.
There stands Noah with a plaid shirt tuck into some jeans. His are is freshly brushed. Few strands of hair is moving because the wind is gracefully blowing. He has a casual leather jacket hugging his arms. "Hey Posie." He waves then looks down. "Hey Noah. Come on in." I welcome the boy. He gives me a bear hug. "Are you ok?"
"Umm kinda I'll tell you in a few minutes." He nods and walks around
"You have a beautiful home." His eyes takes all the little details.
"Thanks. Do you want anything to drink or a snack?" I offer.
"Oh no thanks. But thank you though." I nod and guide him to the living room. We both sat down on the sofa. There is a silence among us. Not an awkward one but there is a little bit of a tension
"So what happen that night?" He breaks it.
"Umm it's a long story." I tuck my hair behind my ear. He leans in closer.
"Who's name were you mumbling that night?"
"His name is Hayden. He is an ex. That boy is hand made by Satan. He did things to me which I hated." I stop myself so I can catch a breathe. My breathing is becoming short. My lips are trembling. I can feel the salty tears collecting a larger pool at the bottom my my eyes.
We both get comfortable. My hands are shaking. I can feel my heart bounding like it wants to get out of my chest.