Part 7

I'm walking through the hallway of my old school.
"Hey babe after school want to come over to my place." My boyfriend Hayden whisper in my ear. I turn around to see his blue crystal eyes and I nodded.

I walk into his room. "Ok let's start with history homework." I suggest and pour my books onto the floor.
"How about we try something else" he grin. I look at him confuse; before I can say anything he lift my legs onto the bed. I try to kick but he is a lot stronger than me. He fumble with my button on my shorts and eventually got them off. I lay half naked and his tongue going down my throat. I try to squirm out of his grip but I couldn't. That's when he started to thrust into me.

I scream myself awake, I feel sweat dripping down my forehead onto my shirt. Water start to pour from my eyes. I curl up in a ball. Then my door flew open. I see my brothers at the doorway. They all knew what happen, nightmares is normal for me. I look over to my clock to see it's only 4am.
They knew what to do; the four boys crawl into my bed and snuggle close to me. I silently cry on my twins shoulders. Once again darkness took over me.

I wake up to the boys that annoy me but love me lies
next to my body. I rub my eyes to see what time is it. The clock says 8:46 am. It's a good time to wake up. I try to slither out of Toms' grip without waking him up which I fail. I see him stir and rub his eyes.

"Hey Posie how are you" in his raspy morning voice but fill with concern.
"I'm better Tom. Thank you" I lean over to kiss him on the head. Then the rest of the gang woke up.
"Posie are you ok"
"Did you sleep good after that"
"Did we make it better or worse"
My brothers questions fills my ears.
"When am I ever ok? I did sleep good after that situation You guys made it so much better. If you all didn't come I'll probably be still crying" I tell
truthfully.
They all nod and give a kiss on my forehead. The older boys left which left paddy and I. I look over to my twin to see his eyes full tears and with fear, confusion, anger, sympathy.
I knew what he was thinking. I give him a huge bear hug. We both shed tears.
"If only I called, if only I went with you, if only....." I cut him off.
"Hey it's ok right now. The past is in the past. Hayden had his punishment. I know it gotten worse but I'm here now. I'm not leaving." I give him a genuine smile and he return a even bigger one.
"Now let's stop all this sad moody mood. We are going to the beach with the cast. Let's get ready?" I yell and double fist in the air.
Paddy laugh at my actions and jump off my bed and ran out the door. I giggle and got ready.

Time skip
I change into my bathing suit

I'm still not comfortable to show off my body with my imperfections

I'm still not comfortable to show off my body with my imperfections. I put blue Jean shorts and a over size graphic t shirt over, I slid my birks on. I found my sunglasses and put them on my head.
I walk downstairs to see paddy with his trunks on and a t shirt.
"Hey honey I heard about last night. I'm going to be talking to the doctors to see what we can do about the nightmares. Right now is not a good time to be sad. I pack snacks and lunches for you all. Paddy pack some activities to do. Also there is sunscreen on the side pocket." My mom yap to me
"Thanks mom. I was going to make lunch and snacks but you beat me to it." I respond
"Your welcome sweetheart. Now get going. Have a wonderful time." She kiss my forehead and I kiss hers back. I yell at paddy to let's go.