Part 15

An. I'm so sorry I haven't been updating. It's been pretty busy.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!! THE RED CARPET!

I literally jump out of my comfortable bed and sprint off to the bathroom. My feet connects with the cold tiles.

"Phew that's cold" I murmur under my breathe. I turn on the warm water and strip off my pjs. I have a feeling that today is going to be a great day!
My skin isn't breaking out, going to a red carpet with Noah, hanging out friends. Seeing Toms' cast.

I stick my cold arm under the water to test it.

Perfect

I shimmy myself and let the water wash all my worries,anxiety,thoughts. There is a speaker in my shower so I blast some music.

"AAHH I love this song" swaying my body to the beat of the music. Feeling the water drip down the sides of me, the soap soaks into my skin, my fingers with shampoo run through my hair. That is peace right there.

After an hour of the shower I jump out and did my bathroom routine. Obviously I can't but on makeup because I already have a professional artist.
I picked out some grey sweat pants, black bando crop top, a green kitted coat, Nike Air Force 1s. I feel pretty confident. I give myself a wink and ran downstairs to see Tom packing our stuff in his car.

"Hey Tom, did I tell you that we have to pick up Noah in forty minutes?" I yell from the porch. Which I shouldn't reason being that the sun hasn't risen yet.
It takes a full day to get ready.

"Yea you did. Can you get the last bag? It's in the living room" He grunts as he puts in some more bags.

I nodded and headed to the living room where one more bag lays against the wall. Right where he said.

By this time we said good bye to the rest of the family and headed towards the hotel for Noah.

The leather seatbelt can't hold my jitters. This is the first red carpet after I had Everest and my 'date' is my crush.

"Woah there. You seem excited." Tom giggles and stares straight at the road.

"Well of course I'm excited. This is my first meeting since Everest. One that I'm actually going with someone. Seeing the marvel cast again. I swear Robert, the Chris's, Sebastian, Anthony are all like my dads. It sucks to be you though. Seb and Anthony hates your guts." I ramble. A heat rises on my cheeks. Hesitantly I glance at my big brother. A toothy grin forms on his lips.

"What"

"Well I'm glad your excited for today. So am I. First Robert and Chris Evans were my dads first. So you can back off" he says jokingly. I just roll my eyes

"Second,  Seb and Anthony don't hate me. It's like.... a long hate relationship." I snickered at that comment which Tom glares at me.

"Anyways they are protective of you and so am I. Which this will conclude my speech. You like Noah."

"W-What. No I- don't" I look out the window.

"Don't deny it. I still think that your to young to date. I don't want that situation happen again."
That did it.

"TOM! I KNOW YOU LOVE ME AND I LOVE YOU. MAY I REMIND YOU THAT HE RAPED ME. I DIDNT WANT TO DO IT! DO YOU REMEMBER THAT? I'm completely capable of dating. I like Noah. He is one of the best people thats in my life. Just sometimes i wish he was the dad. Not Hayden. So for your information I can date who ever I want. I'm sixteen I'm definitely NOT a baby!" I lash out