Part 16

"wow" I breathe out. I just kissed my crush!
"Yea wow is right" Noah's eyes stare into mine. We smile at each other and I pull his suit towards me to give him another kiss. He licks my bottom lip begging to enter which I granted. Our tongues are fighting for domination. To my surprise Noah gently pushes me against the wall and I can feel his hands around my waist. The butterflies that are in my stomach is crazy.
"Posie Holland you drive me crazy" he breathes on my neck. I only moan in response
"You like that huh?" Nod is the only thing I can do when his lips are dancing over my bare skin.
"Noah Schnapp you dive me crazy also" our lips connect again and fireworks are blasting off

After a few minutes of making out we both need to take a break and breathe.

"Posie, I've liked you for the longest time! Before I've even met you. You are my celebrity crush. It will always be." Our fore heads touch each other

"Same here. Noah before we met you were also my celebrity crush."

"Will you do the honors and be my girlfriend? I know it's not really a romantic way of asking you but I ju-"

"OF COURSE ILL BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" We gave each other bear hugs

"I need to tell you this. Finn threaten me by if I go near you that he will reveal your secrets. I cant let that happen I won't let that happen."

I'm stunned. Finn was always in a mood. I blinked back a couple of tears threatening to fall down.

"Oh. Then we can talk to him together." Our hands intwine with each other and headed towards the exit.

We manage to keep our dating a secret after the party. "Tomorrow let's talk to him" I suggest "I agree. Goodnight Posie" "good night Noah" we both give each other a kiss and I see him walk into the hotel. When I went home I couldn't stop smiling.

AN. IM SO SORRY I RAN OUT OF IDEAS FOR THIS CHAPTER. IK IT STINKS AND IT TOOK A WHILE JUST FOR THIS. THE NEXT ONE WILL BE SO MUCH BETTER PROMISE.